Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone out there a Vegetarian or Vegan ?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Anyone gone the no animal or no animal product route ?

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Not for me Clive, can't beat a bit of meat.

f1876edb3d06f3eb21e8a0317a4221d0.jpg

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am seeing a Vegan atm and never eat meat in front in front of her out of respect and thinking of going veggie. The least I can do really

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I happily cook meat for anyone. I wouldn't want anyone to avoid meat around me. I'd be offended if they did - why should they?

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Veganuary is the new Stoptober.

Personally I eat too much meat and really should have a veggie meal at least once a week but I have seen pictures of those vegan meals and it looks like something a monk would eat as penance.

Edit: Just looked at some vegan recipes and to be fair quite a few look pretty tasty. Vegan's I apologise!

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I am seeing a Vegan atm and never eat meat in front in front of her out of respect and thinking of going veggie. The least I can do really

You say that, but are they vegan on moral or health grounds (or both or other - delete as applicable).

If you feel like you might go that way as well, fair play. But I always find it strange people saying they won't eat meat or fish or cheese or whatever simply because they are in the presence or company of someone who has chosen that diet. Others may disagree, which is completely fine - I may only be arguing the toss because I love my meat so bad.

EDIT: shit that came out wrong. I assure you all, pun was NOT intended there, repeat, pun NOT intended. Over.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
What i like the most about her is her resolute belief in her feelings. She has taught me a lot. I do not agree with some things but her belief in thinking the killing and farrning of animals is wrong has opened my eyes

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
People who are vegetarians will normally have health problems.

Humans are designed to eat meat, that's why we have sharp teeth, rather than just molars.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
What i like the most about her is her resolute belief in her feelings. She has taught me a lot. I do not agree with some things but her belief in thinking the killing and farrning of animals is wrong has opened my eyes

You sound like you need to get out more...Dump her before she brainwashes you further!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here