Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pointless 1,000 th show transmitted today

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Used to vaguely know his brother Matt. He went out with my friends sister until his band got big and famous. Funnily enough I do remember that Matt had a lanky younger brother.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Richard Osman a bit of a pillock(well thats what sister rev thought after going on two tribes) also went to the wrong school on the wrong side of town! Warden Park:rolleyes:

Totally agree, he just sits at a desk with a laptop and notes, and still gets loads of facts wrong, and is just not funny.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Yet another pointless thread....

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Amazed by the number of people who feel the need to post that they don't like the show. There are literally hundreds of other TV Channels you could watch so why don't you just switch over? I think the fact that Alexander Armstrong and Richard Osman aren't just clever and funny but also POSH sticks in certain posters craws...

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
Richard Osman a bit of a pillock(well thats what sister rev thought after going on two tribes) also went to the wrong school on the wrong side of town! Warden Park:rolleyes:

Did you go to Oathall?

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Alexander Armstrong and Richard Osman. Smugpr!cks.inc

Can't stand the two of them.....Armstrong completely ruins any programme he is on by his own smarmy 'If I was made of chocolate I would eat myself ' attitude.

There! Rant over...

TNBA

TTF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here