Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can someone tell Chris Hughton and the boys to give up (Dirty Leeds)

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
I work with a chap who supports Leeds and apparently the best we can hope for is 3rd behind Leeds as Champions and Newcastle Second.... Apparently the wheels have come off and we have got a hard next ten fixtures and they have a walk in the park.... Bloody Leeds fans they get a bit of wind in their coat tails and they are champions of Europe again!

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
I work with a chap who supports Leeds and apparently the best we can hope for is 3rd behind Leeds as Champions and Newcastle Second.... Apparently the wheels have come off and we have got a hard next ten fixtures and they have a walk in the park.... Bloody Leeds fans they get a bit of wind in their coat tails and they are champions of Europe again!

Let them ... added pressure on their team !

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
They have Udders ,Wednesday, and Fulham in their next ten games, and lets face it, they could of imploded and sacked Monk by then, they have form for it.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
They might well overtake us but Newcastle lose too many games. It'll be interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Let's beat Massive and watch the Leeds fans all meltdown on Friday night.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

I've got a Leeds supporting mate and have pretty well fallen out with him last few days ... barraged with Whatsapp messages about how they are coming after us etc. Even sent me some link (which I didn't read) about why they are going to be a top 6 Prem team ... talk about getting carried away

Also before the Derby game he went on about a crowd of 40,000 even with Sky. It turned out to be 25,000 and I pointed out our last televised was sold out ... wish I hadn't bothered, got all the historical **** and total drivel

It's why I loathe them so much, he fits the stereotype perfectly ... please please crash and burn!!

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Are you sure they aren't just joking? Utterly atypical of the Leeds fans I know.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I've got a Leeds supporting mate and have pretty well fallen out with him last few days ... barraged with Whatsapp messages about how they are coming after us etc. Even sent me some link (which I didn't read) about why they are going to be a top 6 Prem team ... talk about getting carried away

Also before the Derby game he went on about a crowd of 40,000 even with Sky. It turned out to be 25,000 and I pointed out our last televised was sold out ... wish I hadn't bothered, got all the historical **** and total drivel

It's why I loathe them so much, he fits the stereotype perfectly ... please please crash and burn!!

Leeds fans are so deluded. I remember chatting to one of them after our one defeat away to them in recent years (thanks to a goal in the last minute which was due to a blatant handball). He basically said that we should be honoured to be playing them and we'd have been delighted to have won at the fortress Elland Road (ignoring the fact that we'd beaten them there the last two years).

Doesn't surprise me that they are getting carried away. Fact is we're still six points ahead of them and with a game in hand. Hardly any reason to get carried away.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Can the rest of the division just piss off and let us and Newcastle battle it out at the top. The last thing we need is this to become a three horse race again.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
How can you tell if someone is from Leeds?

You don't - they'll tell you.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The moment you'll know when pure undistilled delusion sets in will be when they repeatedly start quoting the bookies odds for promotion, as a guarantee of promotion.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
My best mate is a Leeds fan and it is fun having him chirpy again. Whenever he brings it up I have simple responses.

1. Pontus is supposed to be hard. He wears gloves.
2. Pontus is supposed to be hard. He walked off crying against us
3. A screen shot of the stats from when we played them off the park.
4. I simply write "#askeddie" because of eddie gray's comment that Leeds can compete with all teams apart from us AND we hate #
5. Point out that he is excited by having two of our league one champs in the side.

My own preference would be us and Leeds to go up because Newcastle failing would be epic.

lancyclaret

Jan 10, 2014
I want Leeds to finish third on goal difference and then lose the play-off final on penalties against either Sheffield Wednesday or Huddersfield. Could it be any crueller for a delusional Leeds fan?

One of my best mates is a Leeds fan and he has still not got over the Watford play-off defeat in 2006.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1

Yup, a Leeds supporting mate of mine declared today that he cannot see them losing again for the rest of the season. That should bite him on the arse.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Yup, a Leeds supporting mate of mine declared today that he cannot see them losing again for the rest of the season. That should bite him on the arse.

A Newcastle supporting business associate made that same claim to me in OCTOBER :jester:

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila

Strange that I have a Leeds supporting mate in Chichester he has sent me exactly the same

Thing is he is so big into Leeds he has never seen them live...

Keeps telling me how big they are blah blah blah

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here