Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worst thing you eat regularly?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I was standing at a bus stop in a town in Sussex when I glanced over to my right and saw a discarded cardboard delivery box from Subway. Now I eat at Subway about once a week. I am under no illusion that it is particularly good for me but at least I can choose the ingredients, to a degree. However what was written on the side of that box will haunt my dreams forever.

"Cheese. Plain. 50% fat suspended in solid matter".

I do t even know if it's that bad but sounds wrong doesn't it.

What do you eat more of than you know is good for you. We won't judge, it's a safe place.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Fatty Bacon and Ham....Chocolate,McVities Chocolate Digestives,crisps and loads of salt on all food especially Chips.................Oh dear!!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Tis bread for me. And that there tasty butter that goes with it. I made the error of a regular sized jar of Marmite being purchased on my way home about 10 days back. That terse black goo cannae exist on its own, so it was a precursor to a fortnight of yeasty jowl enhancement.

Yoda

English & European
Ready Meals two or three times a week, pizza (take away) maybe once a month. Crisps when at work.

Apart from that I cook all my meals from scratch. Last night, for example, was lamb mince cooked with cumin, onion, garlic & sumac, stuffed in tortillas with home made tzatziki with lettuce & carrot salad.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
A BIG pack of these things is a very dangerous thing to have about the house.

My mother, and her gentle oaf of a partner, came to help me get my stuff together in a new flat a coupla weeks back. I made sure I had teabags for them, as that's pretty much all they drink, but also bought some Chocolate Hobnobs. I ended up allowing them 1 Hobnob each, whilst the other 14 or so I chubbily wolfed.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Definitely sweets, particularly haribo. Don't believe animal fat is half as bad for you as was once thought...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here