Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To all NSC Freemasons

ringmerseagulltoo

Feb 16, 2012
I am currently in the chair of our Lodge which meets at Queens Rd. Brighton.

On Mon 27 Feb I shall be initiating a long standing friend whom I met at the Albion. He has no Masonic friends that he knows about as yet, and I would like to achieve the best possible evening for him with the best possible turnout.

If anyone would like to help me kick start his Masonic career, and also get to know us at a Lodge you may not have visited before, please PM me. You will be made very welcome.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I thought the first rule of Masons was that you didn't talk about funny handshakes?

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I love the line, "He has no Masonic friends that he knows about as yet."

I hope he isn't confronted with a bunch of people that in reality, he dislikes.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I love the line, "He has no Masonic friends that he knows about as yet."

I hope he isn't confronted with a bunch of people that in reality, he dislikes.

But it's not a secret society, it's a society of secrets.

D

Deleted User X18H

I am currently in the chair of our Lodge which meets at Queens Rd. Brighton.

On Mon 27 Feb I shall be initiating a long standing friend whom I met at the Albion. He has no Masonic friends that he knows about as yet, and I would like to achieve the best possible evening for him with the best possible turnout.

If anyone would like to help me kick start his Masonic career, and also get to know us at a Lodge you may not have visited before, please PM me. You will be made very welcome.

I imagine Frosty and the other members won't be too enamoured by this.

An almost shameful dilution of Freemasonry.

One should never even allude to being the member of a lodge outside its confines.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
One should never even allude to being the member of a lodge outside its confines.

I'm intrigued that you know this. One might draw the conclusion that the most likely source of your knowledge is that you're a member of a lodge yourself, and have therefore made the same breach of etiquette that you assert the OP is guilty of.

EDIT: Or, having seen the post below this...you just made it up. :shrug:

Last edited:

ringmerseagulltoo

Feb 16, 2012
I disagree completely. I am proud of what Freemasonry represents and will always happily tell anyone interested that I am a member and explain why I think it is such a worthwhile organisation.

Sorry, meant to quote the comment about not mentioning membership outside the confines etc.

ringmerseagulltoo

Feb 16, 2012
How do you become a member ?

If that is a serious question please PM me, or you can contact the Provincial office at Queens Road. Alternatively Google Sussex Freemasons for the website which gives the aims of the movement and membership details.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
does the Freemasonry not have its own forum or email group? how are you supposed to control and direct world domination?

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
If that is a serious question please PM me, or you can contact the Provincial office at Queens Road. Alternatively Google Sussex Freemasons for the website which gives the aims of the movement and membership details.

You may want to think very carefully about this.....!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I disagree completely. I am proud of what Freemasonry represents and will always happily tell anyone interested that I am a member and explain why I think it is such a worthwhile organisation.

Sorry, meant to quote the comment about not mentioning membership outside the confines etc.

We're all ears...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here