Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Francesco Totti

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
At 40 years old came on for Rom in their 1_- 0 win against Udinese this being the 25th calendar year that he has appeared in. Well done to the man

Phew!...when I saw title of thread I thought surely he's not being linked to our mighty club? Talking of Totti...This now leads me into letting you know that Robbie Keane ( his missus is GORGEOUS)has been linked with PNE!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Was certain this was a suggestion for a signing when I saw the title and thread starter...

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I excitedly opened the thread thrilled with a prospective signing for the troublesome left back position

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
All following like sheep with past their best before date, by about 12 months , of posts about left backs,
Oh dear, the image of those sheep past their best-before dates has entirely driven the thought of left backs (past their sell-by dates or not!) from my mind!

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
All following like sheep with past their best before date, by about 12 months , of posts about left backs,

BG - The left back jibes will be with you forever. I would take it as a compliment that you have such a lofty status on these boards that people infamously associate you with such posts so readily. Very few in life will live in in memory of so many on here.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
BG - The left back jibes will be with you forever. I would take it as a compliment that you have such a lofty status on these boards that people infamously associate you with such posts so readily. Very few in life will live in in memory of so many on here.

Well said :thumbsup:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

image.png

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

Wouldnt it be great if the left back signed from Wrexham is as good as Legge says, who was a good fullback himself with a remarkable long throw IIRC.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Wouldnt it be great if the left back signed from Wrexham is as good as Legge says, who was a good fullback himself with a remarkable long throw IIRC.

CH will know a good left back when he sees one for the same reason, so he just might be

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Thought that he played most of his games at right back but was competent at left back. so obviously I have it the wrong way round.

Played both positions predominantly a left back but I think he broke into the side at right back but I could be wrong

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Certainly a LB when he played against us in the 80's.

Trying to think who the RB was at the time. Don MacAllister?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There were several different ones over the years. Danny Thomas I think his name was played right back at the time

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here