Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calde sightings

Lincolnshire Seagull

Jul 9, 2009
Watched Calde's team Anorthosis twice recently, a 2-0 win and a 0-0 draw both away from home.

He is back in the right back position and playing well, getting forward a lot. Booked in both games for tactical fouls. The first to applaud the travelling fans at the end of the game.

Today Adrian Colunga came on as sub and looked lively, and they linked up well a couple of times.

Anorthosis are a decent team and their style of play is a bit like ours. Hoping they can climb the table and get into Europe next year!

When the weather gets a bit warmer I'll go to a game in my Brighton shirt.

cunningplan

Apr 1, 2011
Sussex Coast
I go to Cyprus regularly and would really like to see Calde next time. May be daft question but is it pay at the gate? Where do you find out the fixture dates? Thanks in advance for any advice....

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I go to Cyprus regularly and would really like to see Calde next time. May be daft question but is it pay at the gate? Where do you find out the fixture dates? Thanks in advance for any advice....

I used to watch AEL when I went and used to find everything on their website, which was in Greek with English translation so assume theirs would be the same. i think they play in Larnaka but not certain

Lincolnshire Seagull

Jul 9, 2009
Pay at the gate. €15 at these 2 games I've been to. Fixtures can be found online.

No eay was it 18 deg at match time today BG!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Pay at the gate. €15 at these 2 games I've been to. Fixtures can be found online.

No eay was it 18 deg at match time today BG!

Just googled temp in Cyprus today and that is what came up. I know January is the only month that we have never been there due to the bad weather expected, In fact my friend a Cypriot bar owner goes to The Canaries for 6 weeks from Jan 3rd most years. Another interesting point is he comes to England visits family and then books up for the Canaries from England and the n stops off again for a few days on the return saying that even paying for flights to England for him and his wife it is a lot cheaper than flying from Cyprus.

Last edited:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Just googled temp in Cyprus today and that is what came up. I know January is the only month that we have never been there due to the bad weather expected, In fact my friend a Cypriot bar owner goes to The Canaries for 6 weeks from Jan 3rd most years. Another interesting point is he comes to England visits family and then books up for the Canaries from England and the n stops off again for a few days on the return saying that even paying for flights to England for him and his wife it is a lot cheaper than flying from Cyprus.

I take my Dad to the Canaries for Xmas each year, since my mum passed away just so that he is not left on his own during that time - We actually bumped into a Brighton fan in a little bar watching the match v QPR.

It was like the ''Canaria End'' of the Amex

Fair port

Apr 19, 2012
I take my Dad to the Canaries for Xmas each year, since my mum passed away just so that he is not left on his own during that time - We actually bumped into a Brighton fan in a little bar watching the match v QPR.

It was like the ''Canaria End'' of the Amex

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here