Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WEDNESDAY is going to be CRAP!

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
We've finally lost a game after playing off par for the last 10.
They're really starting to click now.
We won't have a full squad to choose from.
Preston found us out, so Wednesday will too.

I for one won't be surprised as the Sky team cream themselves pre- and post-match over the prospect of Massive Leeds and Massive Newcastle and Massive Wednesday being a TRIAD of MASSIVE promoted teams, and how they **** themselves silly when they continuously yell that this might just mark the end of Brighton's promotion hopes or some anti-Brighton Bullshit like that as they jizz everywhere with glee after a 0-4 Drubbing.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015

I for one won't be surprised as the Sky team cream themselves pre- and post-match over the prospect of Massive Leeds and Massive Newcastle and Massive Wednesday being a TRIAD of MASSIVE promoted teams, and how they **** themselves silly when they continuously yell that this might just mark the end of Brighton's promotion hopes or some anti-Brighton Bullshit like that as they jizz everywhere with glee after a 0-4 Drubbing.

Do you prefer McCain's or Aunt Bessie?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Woooosshhhh...

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Wednesday clicking?
They've been playing very poorly of late and much worse than us to be fair....Expecting a very tough game but hoping we'll be too strong for them.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
A draw wouldn't be the worst result. Must not lose!

CarlosTheOwl

May 7, 2016
Olá meus amigos. Should be an interesting game on friday. We're getting the results but the performances have been below par. Don't know whether I'm happy you lost before playing us, meaning you'll either rebound well or be slightly more vulnerable?!

I do think we've got a LOT more to give as a team this season but can't see us reaching the top two. Can't see you guys dropping out either. Would be happy with a draw and hopefully keep our recent strong defensive run going. Hope I haven't jinxed us now!

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom

cheers mate

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Wednesday looks a nice day. Chilly, but sunny with very light winds.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
One thing that is true is that we haven't been at our best in what seems like forever. Hopefully our response to Saturday will put that right and get us back on track.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Olá meus amigos. Should be an interesting game on friday. We're getting the results but the performances have been below par. Don't know whether I'm happy you lost before playing us, meaning you'll either rebound well or be slightly more vulnerable?!

I do think we've got a LOT more to give as a team this season but can't see us reaching the top two. Can't see you guys dropping out either. Would be happy with a draw and hopefully keep our recent strong defensive run going. Hope I haven't jinxed us now!

I'd have been more concerned if it was met for a couple of salient facts:

1. We were 3 core first teamers down yesterday and won't be Friday.

2. We still had masses of possession and chances in yesterday's sub par performance therefore it just wasn't our day.

3. Much more pleased that you won a big game yesterday than come to us with your tail between your legs off a hiding.

Nothing malicious in this but we owe you for the play offs, CH won't let us be unprepared for the game Friday and I fully expect the crowd to be up for it after the play offs too.

Looking forward to it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here