Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
latest

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Lewt me do it for you - he should've come for the ball for the first goal but was Ankergrened to the line.

Don't take this personally, but that is utter drivel. The ball is only shoulder height, swinging out. There is absolutely NO chance whatsoever he'd have got to that ball if he'd come for it. Ludicrous.

eastterracemike

Jan 31, 2008
Except that he started to come for it then hesitated. Poor decision making but no criticism from me. Penalty save at Fulham in a game we could easily have lost,makes up for that.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Except that he started to come for it then hesitated. Poor decision making but no criticism from me. Penalty save at Fulham in a game we could easily have lost,makes up for that.

That's entirely reasonable though. A step forward as the kick is taken - had it sailed straight, he'd have come. As soon as it was in flight far enough to read the curl, he retreated to his line. Up to his defenders to help him out there.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not sure what was happening with the first. Nobody is picking him up from the start - are we trying zonal or what. There's a gap and he's all alone. Alarmingly poor.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Not sure what was happening with the first. Nobody is picking him up from the start - are we trying zonal or what. There's a gap and he's all alone. Alarmingly poor.

From behind the goal it looked like our defence had reached an arrangement with their striker whereby he could practise heading inside the box.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here