Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Flight help

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have been trying to find the cheapest flights in June to take my brother in law away but in nearly all you have to enter a destination Are there any sites that I can just enter cheapest as I am not particular whether it be a Spain or wherever just determined by price and probably somewhere he has never been.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
skyscanner is best. Select airport you want to fly from in the UK (or London if you don't have a pref), select flexible in the 'to' field and whole month then June in both date fields.

https://www.skyscanner.net/

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
skyscanner is best. Select airport you want to fly from in the UK (or London if you don't have a pref), select flexible in the 'to' field and whole month then June in both date fields.

https://www.skyscanner.net/

Tried that and it came up dearer than Easyjet listing destinations. The trouble with the Easyjet site is it takes time and I was hoping for a quicker search method.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Tried that and it came up dearer than Easyjet listing destinations. The trouble with the Easyjet site is it takes time and I was hoping for a quicker search method.

Is price that much if a factor ? There are literally dozens of options in June for say Spain between £50 and £80 per person return so pick a location and use Skyscanner ?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Use Travel Republic a lot,and always comes up Trumps for me.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Is price that much if a factor ? There are literally dozens of options in June for say Spain between £50 and £80 per person return so pick a location and use Skyscanner ?

Yes and No but thought that being a cheap destination it may come up with somewhere out of the ordinary that I wouldnt think of

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Yes and No but thought that being a cheap destination it may come up with somewhere out of the ordinary that I wouldnt think of

Skyscanner will give you a list initially for the whole month, with lowest prices......how wide a choice do you want ? You can then narrow it down to specific flights and dates.

f872897d69c480e7df8b63bcf230f80f.jpg
8ff50574bb2be11bec11eaa577f795ea.jpg
66d854dd4ee91261b11799d74e51b0e6.jpg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Have you tried turning it off and back on again?

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I used SkyScanner the other day to book a flight to Paris in June. Would highly recommend it, I trust it more than other third-party comparison sites, it seems more transparent and flexible with the search criteria.

Jan 30, 2008
I have been trying to find the cheapest flights in June to take my brother in law away but in nearly all you have to enter a destination Are there any sites that I can just enter cheapest as I am not particular whether it be a Spain or wherever just determined by price and probably somewhere he has never been.
what ever happened to your cheap holidays to Cyprus that you used to bang on about ???
regards
DR

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
what ever happened to your cheap holidays to Cyprus that you used to bang on about ???
regards
DR

We used to go but the doctor has told me not to go there, only for a few days as the temperatures are having a bad affect on my health. So we have taken to having shorter holidays nearer home like Spain for a week. Plus all 4 of us that go are now pensioners so money is tighter.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
I tend to use www.kayak.co.uk

The problem with searching for any destination with these sites is that you're not hitting live availability/pricing, so they show you cached results from the last few days.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
I will take this all on board when I look seriously next week after wife hopefully gets the all clear on Tuesday following her scan yesterday.

Have you thought about Portugal? Usually pretty cheap flights.

Hope your wife is ok.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow

Have you tried OTB www.onthebeach.co.uk You have to select a destination but they focus on a relatively small number so it shouldn't take you very long to narrow down your search.

Once you've selected the destination then it shows you simply where and when the cheapest flights are before giving you very reasonable and varied accommodation selections.

I ALWAYS use this site for general fly and flop type holidays.

Hope this helps.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here