Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol City

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Lost to Cardiff at Ashton Gate 2-3

On the 5th November last year when we played them they were 6th in the league.

Since then they've played 10 games and lost 9 won 1 against Ipswich. They weren't a bad side on the day - what's happened to them?

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
Liked this post on their match thread:

"Fed up with Sky saying we concede at end of matches. Not this time, guys. Three points looming

Keep going forward City.

Just heard in middle of typing that Sky are proved right 2-2"

They then conceeded again three minutes later. :lolol:

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Liked this post on their match thread:

"Fed up with Sky saying we concede at end of matches. Not this time, guys. Three points looming

Keep going forward City.

Just heard in middle of typing that Sky are proved right 2-2"

They then conceeded again three minutes later. :lolol:

You couldn't write that - brilliant.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Lee Johnson said before we played them- that he felt City were a year behind us,in terms of progress? a year? righty ho..

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Lee Johnson said before we played them- that he felt City were a year behind us,in terms of progress? a year? righty ho..
I remembered that as well. Surely way more than a year unless it's a Hyypia year?I was looking at the points difference as well, we were only seven ahead when we played them, now 27. Ouch.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I remembered that as well. Surely way more than a year unless it's a Hyypia year?I was looking at the points difference as well, we were only seven ahead when we played them, now 27. Ouch.

He was probably right over a 90 minutes basis,on the night,until Sidders the Snake launched,but as in every walk of life,its all about all weathers,day in day out,month in month out so to speak.....ouch indeed.

Probably a Hyypia year :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here