SouthCoast

jonsey

Aug 5, 2011
North Sussex
On call for the weekend so soft stuff only for me.................:eek:

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Thinking about drinking today. Got a few cans of strongbow in the fridge. Couldn't make the PNE game this weekend so with the wife and little'un trying to keep her entertained so she doesn't destroy the flat.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
as opposed to what?

Ignoring the correct answer, I will address the point you wish to raise. You seem to be mixing up organic soil with organic vegetables or herbs. These are not organic until they have fully rotted and composted back to soil. vegetables full of pesticides would eventually become organic matter, if allowed to rot. Albeit soil containing pesticide residues.

The correct answer is my tea bag does not contain pesticides.

Soon be kick off. :lol:

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Couldn't go today as it's the wife's birthday this weekend. Got some Peroni in the fridge for the game and a Merlot for later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I'm currently up to my eyes in tax returns. But I'll be knocking off soon to go to the local micro pub for a couple of Sam Smiths India Ales to kick off Saturday drinking. Just waiting for wife and son to get back from the gym (hurry up!)......

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Just cracked open a Bombardier to listen Radio Sussex with. One for each half only. (Until later :drink: )

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here