Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football Focus are at Brighton this week

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Dan whatshisname just mentioned that football focus are at Brighton today talking to Anthony Knockaert.

Might be worth a watch

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Screen Shot 2017-01-14 at 08.45.58.png

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I think it will be quite sad and quite an emotional watch and it leaves you with a very warm feeling about him and the club as a whole; however, I hope the Press leave Tony alone after this interview.

He seems such an emotional lad and I think he does love to continue to chat about his Dad but at some point in time he needs to be left alone to get over what has obviously been a very painful experience for the lad.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I think it will be quite sad and quite an emotional watch and it leaves you with a very warm feeling about him and the club as a whole; however, I hope the Press leave Tony alone after this interview.

He seems such an emotional lad and I think he does love to continue to chat about his Dad but at some point in time he needs to be left alone to get over what has obviously been a very painful experience for the lad.
I'm pretty sure that the club would prevent this 'press intrusion' if they felt it was harming him. However, I think that they are probably doing the right thing by allowing these interviews as it allows AK to express his grief in an open way. Probably equivalent to counselling with the benefit that Antony feels that he has an open platform to tell the world about how much he loved his dad. I'm pretty sure it's doing him good.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I'm pretty sure that the club would prevent this 'press intrusion' if they felt it was harming him. However, I think that they are probably doing the right thing by allowing these interviews as it allows AK to express his grief in an open way. Probably equivalent to counselling with the benefit that Antony feels that he has an open platform to tell the world about how much he loved his dad. I'm pretty sure it's doing him good.

Yes but he has done it now and all I said was that ''I hope they leave him alone AFTER THIS INTERVIEW''

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here