Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Weather Report from Deepdale

budgierustler

Oct 16, 2016
Evening fellas from a cold but snow free Preston. Unless it goes to -8 tonight it is game on with the forecast saying 2C most of the night but only rising to 5C tomorrow - so wrap up well.

You seem to be going very well but the games between us always seem to be quite even affairs and we did, indeed, snatch a late point down at the Amex earlier in the season.

We seem to be playing better away but our last two home performances have been pretty good....apart from the results.

Plenty of boozers in town if you are coming on the train but near the ground the Sumners is the best place...5 mins from away end and some parking if you get there early enough.

Im certain you will be able to POTG as the away end holds 5,700...and I think the club are expecting around 1,000.

Enjoy the game and a safe journey here and back. Good luck with your promotion campaign......you are odds on to do it in my book.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Evening fellas from a cold but snow free Preston. Unless it goes to -8 tonight it is game on with the forecast saying 2C most of the night but only rising to 5C tomorrow - so wrap up well.

You seem to be going very well but the games between us always seem to be quite even affairs and we did, indeed, snatch a late point down at the Amex earlier in the season.

We seem to be playing better away but our last two home performances have been pretty good....apart from the results.

Plenty of boozers in town if you are coming on the train but near the ground the Sumners is the best place...5 mins from away end and some parking if you get there early enough.

Im certain you will be able to POTG as the away end holds 5,700...and I think the club are expecting around 1,000.

Enjoy the game and a safe journey here and back. Good luck with your promotion campaign......you are odds on to do it in my book.
Which of your normal starting eleven are out injured or suspended?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here