• Hünemeier

Votes: 18 40.9%

• Total voters

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
CH has said Goldson is playing.

I'm curious to see who other supporters prefer (I'd go for Uwe personally).

When did he say that ? I listened to his press conference today and he mentioned Goldson's name, but didn't say who was playing

Happy with either personally, but Uwe is more suited to Dunk's side, and look more ready than Conor in the MK game I thought

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
When did he say that ? I listened to his press conference today and he mentioned Goldson's name, but didn't say who was playing

Happy with either personally, but Uwe is more suited to Dunk's side, and look more ready than Conor in the MK game I thought

It's mentioned in the Duffy article on The Argus (Duffy will be accompanied instead by Connor Goldson (below), renewing a one-off partnership which served Albion well at Wigan in October.)
Plus there was another Hughton article where he's quoted saying Goldson will play tomorrow, but either I can't find it or it's disappeared.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Connor is one player I feel sorry for.
Signed for us and waited for his chance which he grabbed with both hands, most fans singing his praises even saying he is PL material.
During a spell out through injury we buy Duffy and Connor has not had a sniff, of course Duffy was a good signing but I wonder how Connor would have got on, would we be where we are now, if he did not get injured. I suppose we would have bought in Duffy anyway, I don't know.
Tomorrow is a tough game and Connor knows it is only for one game, I just hope he can do a job before being replaced again, I am sure he will, but it can't be easy for him, lots of pressure on him, if we let a few in its all going to be his fault ,no matter how we play.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Connor is one player I feel sorry for.
Signed for us and waited for his chance which he grabbed with both hands, most fans singing his praises even saying he is PL material.
During a spell out through injury we buy Duffy and Connor has not had a sniff, of course Duffy was a good signing but I wonder how Connor would have got on, would we be where we are now, if he did not get injured. I suppose we would have bought in Duffy anyway, I don't know.
Tomorrow is a tough game and Connor knows it is only for one game, I just hope he can do a job before being replaced again, I am sure he will, but it can't be easy for him, lots of pressure on him, if we let a few in its all going to be his fault ,no matter how we play.

That's football, all players have to go through this at some point. I feel sorry for Maenpaa, Stockdale hasn't even caught a cold let alone got injured.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here