Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Toon to miss out on title

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
That's us fecked then...

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Isn't that pretty much suggesting that predicted end positions are directly correlated to current positions?

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Accompanying picture there of a player that has left on loan and another that was sold in July 2014.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Title would just be a bonus. The important percentage is for top 2 at 87% compared to Reading's 10% chance rated best of the chasers.

Very true - I had to explain to my son this morning that despite us living near Reading and him liking them as a local team - Them losing lost night was brilliant for us. I would love us to win the league but ultimately wouldn't care as long as we go up.

That said - I still have a feeling that we will throw it away

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Title would just be a bonus. The important percentage is for top 2 at 87% compared to Reading's 10% chance rated best of the chasers.

Huge big fat this. Not saying I don't care about the title, but finishing top 2 is way more important. Title would be a Brucie Bonus.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Fear not. CH and the boys will not be cracking open the Bolly until we are there. If anything he will be telling them that second half of the season is now our toughest test and that complacency is the biggest risk to achieving promotion. "Keep your foot on the pedal!"

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
I'd settle for Prutton's predictions for the weekend scores in the related article - particularly as his predicted Reading win has been superceded by a reality check for them!

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Isn't that pretty much suggesting that predicted end positions are directly correlated to current positions?

Pretty much, there are some notable exceptions..
Leeds are more fancied than Huddersfield.... Naturally

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Very true - I had to explain to my son this morning that despite us living near Reading and him liking them as a local team - Them losing lost night was brilliant for us. I would love us to win the league but ultimately wouldn't care as long as we go up.

That said - I still have a feeling that we will throw it away

Our defence with only 15 goals conceded and 2 losses gives me quiet confidence. I think that 13 wins from 22 to give us 93pts should see us up so we don't have to play or settle for any draws in our position. A draw is always ok but where we are now it would be considered a fail in the dressing room I reckon, and that is the motivation for the team to win.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here