Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T The Amex Tour

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I'm doing the Stadium tour with Mrs LLF on Sunday, I am then meeting the Daughter and her boyfriend for lunch. My question, how long is the tour, and any recommendations for a pub type lunch in Lewes?
Thank you in anticipation.

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
Better suggestion - get them to meet you at the ground after the tour and have lunch at the Amex. Sunday lunch there was very good when I tried it a few weeks ago

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I'm doing the Stadium tour with Mrs LLF on Sunday, I am then meeting the Daughter and her boyfriend for lunch. My question, how long is the tour, and any recommendations for a pub type lunch in Lewes?

Did the Amex tour on that day WHEN WE BEAT PRITCHARD & CO 5-0.
It took about an hour and a half, as there was only four of us on the tour, which meant there was more attention to detail.
The lady (her name escapes me), was very informative and knowledgeable.
You end up in the museum, which in itself is brilliant.
If you go past the trophy cabinet, remember Doncaster!!

ringmerseagulltoo

Feb 16, 2012

Have Sunday lunch in HB's restaurant at the Amex. £20 for season ticket holders I recall, for two excellent courses. Eaten there several times and taken friends. You do need to book in advance.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Better suggestion - get them to meet you at the ground after the tour and have lunch at the Amex. Sunday lunch there was very good when I tried it a few weeks ago

Where do they actually do this now, what entrance and what lounge? We thought about it a couple of weeks ago but weren't sure.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Where do they actually do this now, what entrance and what lounge? We thought about it a couple of weeks ago but weren't sure.

Entrance for the tour was the 1901 club entrance lounge, West Stand, also for the HB restaurant!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Did the tour last weekend, it was good. Took about 2 hours. We also had a very friendly and informative lady, who is a long time fan, leading our tour who had lots of extra titbits that a non-fan might not mention. The start of the tour is in west stand lounge and there is free parking in Bennett's field too. Be prepared to do quite a few stairs!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here