Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thank you Tony Bloom

MrSnuggles

Apr 29, 2016
Dear Tony
I woke up this morning as l do every morning lately with a warm fuzzy feeling and after checking my girlfriend head wasn't under the covers l looked at the league tables to double check it's not a dream! I will probably check the tables a few more times today just to make sure. I can scarcely comprehend how far my club has come since you took charge. We have the envy and respect of all football fans, even Palace, although they won't openly admit it!
So thank you. Thank you for the warm fuzzy feelings. Thank you for building the state of the arts Amex stadium and training facilities at Lancing, and most of all thank you for employing Chris Hughton and giving him the trust and funds to assemble a potentially championship winning squad.
Thank you for making me immensely proud to be a Brighton fan

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
In a weird way I experienced a very good feeling after the MK Dons match. After some of the dross we have put up with over the years, poor teams in League One and League Two at the Goldstone, Gillingham especially, and almost the Conference, I couldn't believe how good our reserves or 'alternative XI' were both on paper and on the pitch. Just made you realise how strong a squad we have built up, and as an example very much why Kaz has had to go out on loan given the other wide men in the squad. Whatever happens, these are times to be enjoyed and savoured while they are taking place.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
The Bloom family response to these sort of comments from fans is something along the lines of...

"It is Tony's pleasure. Just make sure you enjoy it."

Good advice.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
The Bloom family response to these sort of comments from fans is something along the lines of...

"It is Tony's pleasure. Just make sure you enjoy it."

Good advice.

And Barbers reply on behalf of Tony would read something like...

"It is Tony's pleasure, just make sure you buy all the merchandise, get fat on pies and pissed on beer, and go to all the games."

Marketing advice.

Dear Tony
I woke up this morning as l do every morning lately with a warm fuzzy feeling and after checking my girlfriend head wasn't under the covers l looked at the league tables to double check it's not a dream! I will probably check the tables a few more times today just to make sure. I can scarcely comprehend how far my club has come since you took charge. We have the envy and respect of all football fans, even Palace, although they won't openly admit it!
So thank you. Thank you for the warm fuzzy feelings. Thank you for building the state of the arts Amex stadium and training facilities at Lancing, and most of all thank you for employing Chris Hughton and giving him the trust and funds to assemble a potentially championship winning squad.

The big question is where was the g/f????

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Dear Tony

Yes, all of that. And unfortunately your girlfriends head isn't under my covers either! :whistle:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
And Barbers reply on behalf of Tony would read something like...

"It is Tony's pleasure, just make sure you buy all the merchandise, get fat on pies and pissed on beer, and go to all the games."

Marketing advice.
Unpleasantly cynical. I prefer to focus on Tony's almost unfathomable largesse. Just because someone is rich and generous doesn't mean they have to be a mug.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It's a new game! Whose covers is MrSnuggles' girlfriend's head under today?

Looking forward to [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION]'s parallel thread.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
It's a new game! Whose covers is MrSnuggles' girlfriend's head under today?

Maybe we could arrange a live beam back via google to my lounge. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• 2179627-bigthumbnail.jpg
    2179627-bigthumbnail.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 560

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
In a weird way I experienced a very good feeling after the MK Dons match. After some of the dross we have put up with over the years, poor teams in League One and League Two at the Goldstone, Gillingham especially, and almost the Conference, I couldn't believe how good our reserves or 'alternative XI' were both on paper and on the pitch. Just made you realise how strong a squad we have built up, and as an example very much why Kaz has had to go out on loan given the other wide men in the squad. Whatever happens, these are times to be enjoyed and savoured while they are taking place.

I thought that about the MK Dons game, a team we had a job to beat on two occasions last season, but comfortably managed to dispatch with pretty much our second XI and recovering injured.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here