Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brentford Beam Back.

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton
Morning all,
need a ticket for the beam back in Overline lounge if anybody has a spare many thanks. (Phone number removed)

Last edited by a moderator:

cowburn86

Sep 30, 2011
Berlin
Not sure if this is the best place to post this but I've made a total balls up with dates and have bought 4x adult tickets in the Heineken lounge without realising all four of us are away that weekend!!!! If anyone is interested obviously just want the £40 paid back for them, can email or exchange in person at the Wednesday game or at Brighton station before the game next Friday. DM me if interested.

Last edited:

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
Not sure if this is the best place to post this but I've made a total balls up with dates and have bought 4x adult tickets in the Heineken lounge without realising all four of us are away that weekend!!!! If anyone is interested obviously just want the £40 paid back for them, can email or exchange in person at the Wednesday game or at Brighton station before the game next Friday. DM me if interested.

Why not just post your phone number on the forum for people to contact you?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
:facepalm:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I went to buy 2 this morning but both lounges are sold out but was told they are considering a 3rd lounge and to ring back after lunch which I did to be told sorry it is sold out and the person on the phone knew nothing of opening a possible 3rd lounge.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I went to buy 2 this morning but both lounges are sold out but was told they are considering a 3rd lounge and to ring back after lunch which I did to be told sorry it is sold out and the person on the phone knew nothing of opening a possible 3rd lounge.
Timmys lounge? :moo:

essbee

Jan 5, 2005

BG - where have you been? - these went on sale yesterday morning for goodness sake.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
If only there was already a thread to post on

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Just upgraded my Henieken ticket to lunch in the restaurant for a further 10 quid. Sounds like a good deal to me.
1a91ea07cad63ce56f1c6257f23c6133.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here