Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewis Grabban rumours

Sulcy

Sep 23, 2015
Seems to be a fair few rumours that we're looking at Lewis Grabban (along with a few other Championship clubs)..
I think he would be a fantastic signing. Scored a fair few at this level before. What does everyone think? Anything in it?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Nothing in it I reckon.

His agent has leaked it to drive up the wages, we are happy for it to have been leaked as a smoke screen.

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
no from me.jpg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Him and his agent brazenly wasted our time using us to extract a bigger contract out of the Muff.

So he can stick it up his BUMhole.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Him and his agent brazenly wasted our time using us to extract a bigger contract out of the Muff.

So he can stick it up his BUMhole.

Agreed. Stories like this are such lazy journalism. Brighton had previous interest in x player (Grabban/Calleri/Bolanos etc) and that player might be available again therefore Brighton must be interested. This completely ignores the fact it was a different management team and scouting network that was interested in him.

If you ignore everything else, I really don't rate Grabban anyway. He's one of those players who seems to attract big transfer fees but has never done much to justify it except for one good season at Bournemouth.

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country
Tempt him with promise of a MEGA contract next season, he plays out of his skin and scores every game after coming on as 80th minute sub for super Sam. Invite him and agent in in July to sign on the dotted line and then at last minute say - nah - you're ok but thanks for the goals.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Anyone who has read the article about Anthony k today will know this won't happen. We seem to have adopted the same mentality as the all blacks who have a "no w***ers" rule. Team spirit it a wonderful thing. It only takes one to ruin it.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
havent we been looking t him in about every transfer window for the past 5 years?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here