Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many here....

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
... have stood/sat in every part of the goldstone and watched 90 minutes.

North stand
Chicken run
North East
East both parts
South stand
West terrace both stands
West stand seats
North West

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Played with some mates one night on the pitch scored too....never stood on NW corner

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
I have.

Multiple times in all parts of the ground except the West Stand where I only sat once as I had some complimentary tickets.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
A poor effort from me:

North Stand
South Stand
Chicken Run
West Stand (seats)

Always wanted to go into the Lego Stand in the NW corner but never had the opportunity.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Yes everywhere including the NE corner......not the lego stand though, too young for that.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Yep, I have. First game 1966, last game 1997. God knows how many games but was only ever in the West Stand seats twice.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Never went in The Lego stand, nor the South Stand.

West stand seats once after the missus had an operation and couldn't stand up for a whole game.

Even went in the away NE corner once, I won't tell what team, suffice to say all my mates went In there and as I was quite young I went with them rather than the North Stand on my own.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I was an old left sider and have a picture of just me in the North,it's among my most cherished photos....taken circa 92...

anyway thing is i would have loved to have stood in the old south,but was too young,only sat there once mind.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
... have stood/sat in every part of the goldstone and watched 90 minutes.

North stand
Chicken run
North East
East both parts
South stand
West terrace both stands
West stand seats
North West
All the above and sat in the old south seats and the new ones.

Sep 14, 2006
Philadelphia
Most memorable games - North Stand for Fans United // East Terrace - Liverpool // Norwich FA Cup Qtr // South Sitting - West Brom
South Standing - Derby Cty/Ipswich Twn/Walsall/York City // West Standing - Man City (Corrigan broken arm)

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
A poor effort from me:

North Stand
South Stand
Chicken Run
West Stand (seats)

Always wanted to go into the Lego Stand in the NW corner but never had the opportunity.
I couldn't make my mind up whether to include the lego stand or not. I decided not too because i hadn't sat there as i was to young.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
All stands and terraces except the Lego stand.
Also went in the old South Stand before it was rebuilt, stood on the terrace and sat in the seats for a reserve match.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Come on then,who has sat in the old west? Image_4_-_B___H_Albion_Old_West_Stand_C._19541_s.jpg

What was with the white looking part of the North,no cheating(google),oldies will know the answer.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here