Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This must be a record

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Coventry wasn't a 1st team game though.

This. Why is this so confusing for some people?!!!

Even Sky, last night, made some stupid comment about Coventry beating top of the Championship Brighton!

double dip dave

Nov 1, 2016
Confused the point has been missed 33 players used in football league competitions in10 day period suggests a strength in depth the like of which we have never had before. I do not see any mention of first team game in original thread

mac04

Nov 15, 2011
RH12
If (and it's a big if) the Coventry game counts, then it is extremely likely that there will be 11 changes again for Saturdays match. It will still be 33 players in total though.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Even Sky, last night, made some stupid comment about Coventry beating top of the Championship Brighton!

It's SKY – it would sensationalise the peeling of an orange to get a reaction from viewers.

I find the whole concept a bit confusing – probably because I haven't taken much notice of it. It's not the league cup, but maybe people think it IS? Even though a SEMI-FINAL of that competition was played last night.

So was it the Coventry first team against Brighton's third(?) team?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

It was on the BBC news to, as my wife asked me why I wasn't listening to it.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
It's SKY – it would sensationalise the peeling of an orange to get a reaction from viewers.

I find the whole concept a bit confusing – probably because I haven't taken much notice of it. It's not the league cup, but maybe people think it IS? Even though a SEMI-FINAL of that competition was played last night.

So was it the Coventry first team against Brighton's third(?) team?

Brighton U21s but we were allowed a couple of overage players hence Ince & Rosenior. It was not a 1st team game by any stretch of the imagination.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here