Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The bigger ****. Hunt or Grayling?

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I'd say Hunt as he's systematically eroding the NHS in order to privatise parts of it.
Grayling is a buffoon who is as out of his depth at Transport as he was at Justice but his incompetence is more in the spotlight now.

Both of them get a top job by virtue of having had a safe seat for a few years and being in the PM's "Good Lads Club".

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Anyone that allows people to wait on a trolley for 35 hours in a corridor outside the toilets and let them die there, then deny its happening must be the biggest **** out of the two but it's close.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Anyone that works for the government is generally a ****.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Grayling is a lying one as well. On TV today he said that the government were trying everything to end the strike when in fact they are trying to prolong it by insisting that Southern don't compromise with the unions.

Some might see this as underlying personal vindictiveness. If the behaviour of the civil servants at the MoJ as reported here is true (ie always knew the action was unsupportable/illegal but essentially just acquiesced to the minister's policy requirements) then that says something to me about Grayling's approach to government and his view of the role of the Civil Service within this.

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...oks-prisoners-ministry-of-justice-mark-haddon

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Both are Tories. Both are *****.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Grayling is a lying one as well. On TV today today...

Did he manage to look remotely towards the camera this time? The footage I saw a couple of days ago was shocking, permanently looking at the floor pretty much. Not that I'd ever trust a word that came out of his mouth but the way he came across made it even worse.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Well it might be worth mentioning that a certain T.May presides over and maintains confidence in both of these specimens - and she's having a fairly easy ride right now. Isn't there some saying abut a fish rotting from the head down?

D

Deleted member 22389

How many here would be prepared to put in say £5 a month to keep your NHS going? I know I would because you know what enough money doesn't go in compared to what we all take out. No other country in the world offers the same service, in fact if you got ill in some of these other countries you wouldn't get any help at all. We keep hearing stories that the NHS is in meltdown and so on, it's need money and if the governement can't afford to put anymore in then it is down to us, and we should be charging people who have absolutely no legal rights to using this service in the first place. The Labour party can go on how the like about the NHS, but you know what, I remember my nan, and my dad also being stuck on trolleys under their government, and not being seen for 12 hours. Basically we pay or privatise the thing.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The sheer scale of the lies from both of them shows how far politics has fallen. How can the NHS run as a 7 day a week operation on 5 day a week staffing is beyond me yet doctors and consultants are just expected to cope while having to make life or death decisions !

I just feel sad for this country, the older I get the more I notice the collapse of what I used to take for granted. The NHS struggles get worse, housing costs get worse,social care levels are cut and cut again at a national and local level and infrastructure slowly falls apart under the weight of usage and lack of investment. Rarely do we ever hear of improvements or expansion of anything, police numbers cut, crimes not investigated as deemed low level or " just one of those things " Prison officers recently have been in the news as their staffing levels have reached rock bottom
. Everything seems to be about " Saving Money " but, where does the money go that has been saved ? Most people only see a decline in standards and services across the years that can never be brought back...the list is endless.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The sheer scale of the lies from both of them shows how far politics has fallen. How can the NHS run as a 7 day a week operation on 5 day a week staffing is beyond me yet doctors and consultants are just expected to cope while having to make life or death decisions !

I just feel sad for this country, the older I get the more I notice the collapse of what I used to take for granted. The NHS struggles get worse, housing costs get worse,social care levels are cut and cut again at a national and local level and infrastructure slowly falls apart under the weight of usage and lack of investment. Rarely do we ever hear of improvements or expansion of anything, police numbers cut, crimes not investigated as deemed low level or " just one of those things " Prison officers recently have been in the news as their staffing levels have reached rock bottom
. Everything seems to be about " Saving Money " but, where does the money go that has been saved ? Most people only see a decline in standards and services across the years that can never be brought back...the list is endless.

Very much this.

Personally, as there are so many things teetering on the edge, and with a government and civil service who are under-qualified and under-staffed for Brexit to have any time to focus on domestic issues, I think we're on the verge of something quite disasterous happening. Whether that be an incident on the trains, prisons, hospitals, schools or basic civil disobedience but something is going to give. And as usual this will be the only way something changes.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here