Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Travelling by Train to Preston on Saturday and you're disabled, infirm?

We're booked on the 10:30 from Euston arr Preston @12:38 and have a car booked at Preston Station to take us to Deepdale and return after the game.

Whilst it's no more than 2-3km to the ground by foot, one of our party is a cancer patient (ie disabled) and will struggle with that, hence the car.

Anyone in a similar position is welcome to share the transport; we should be able to take two and they'll be no cost involved. Just send me a pm and I'll get back to you; return car is booked for 17:15 to get the 17:58 back to Euston arr 20:19.

And a big thanks to Eric Potts' granddaughter Charlotte from PNE Customer Services who's assisted in coordinating our day.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Groovy gang aiming for the same train

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I'm on the same trains there and back as well.

I'm hoping to chat with some Wealdstone FC on the train up -
they're taking ~300 to Southport for an FA Trophy match.

We're booked on the 10:30 from Euston arr Preston @12:38 and have a car booked at Preston Station to take us to Deepdale and return after the game.

Whilst it's no more than 2-3km to the ground by foot, one of our party is a cancer patient (ie disabled) and will struggle with that, hence the car.

Anyone in a similar position is welcome to share the transport; we should be able to take two and they'll be no cost involved. Just send me a pm and I'll get back to you; return car is booked for 17:15 to get the 17:58 back to Euston arr 20:19.

And a big thanks to Eric Potts' granddaughter Charlotte from PNE Customer Services who's assisted in coordinating our day.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

A final bounce ladies and gentlemen, should anyone need assistance tomorrow.

Back up position is to offer the rides to anyone named Darren or Tony.:bhasign:

See you on the train.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here