Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Stan Collymore in classless tweet shocker

2 Not allowed!
    His latest Twitter outburst.

He tweeted something today about a song Derby fans sing about him breaking his leg. A Derby fan answered that if he didn't get so upset about it then Derby fans wouldn't sing that song. His response: at least he didn't murder his own family - a reference to Derby fan Mick Philpott who murdered his 6 children a few years back in an arson attack.

'Kin hell. So many levels of wrongness with that grossly disproportionate "bantz" and rather predictably Derby fans have gone ballistic. He's accused them of faux outrage, that he's not mocked any dead people and that Derby fans are scraping the bottom of the barrel by questioning his mental state. Horrible excuse for a human being.
    My music blog: de-minimis music

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Citation Needed BHAFC_Pandapops's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Buzzer View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      His latest Twitter outburst.

He tweeted something today about a song Derby fans sing about him breaking his leg. A Derby fan answered that if he didn't get so upset about it then Derby fans wouldn't sing that song. His response: at least he didn't murder his own family - a reference to Derby fan Mick Philpott who murdered his 6 children a few years back in an arson attack.

'Kin hell. So many levels of wrongness with that grossly disproportionate "bantz" and rather predictably Derby fans have gone ballistic. He's accused them of faux outrage, that he's not mocked any dead people and that Derby fans are scraping the bottom of the barrel by questioning his mental state. Horrible excuse for a human being.
      Ohhh bollocks..
      "The effects of 23 years on the game would not render her pleasurable to mine eye."
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Collymore is before my time, so I have no idea what he was like as a player, but nothing about his comment there is 'okay'.

There isn't much else to say other than it's absolutely horrid. This isn't the sort of thing (lightheartedly mentioning murdered kids as a retaliation) you can say on Twitter and call banter.

It seems ridiculous that people still don't understand that what on post on Twitter can have severe consequences. Make as many sick jokes as you like between friends (most of us do to certain degrees) but do it on social media where people can see, and people will tell you exactly what they think of you.
      Brosandi

0 Not allowed!
      Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	2274 
Size:	61.9 KB 
ID:	80981
      And I don't get along with myself, And I'm not too keen on anyone else

12 Not allowed!

0 Not allowed!
      Just trying to think how that could be mis-interpreted...?
      Seeing kids in the school or in the parks with Albion shirts instead of the big clubs and easy ones, that’s it. We have done it.

Inigo Calderon
      May 2016
      A. Virgo, Football Genius

0 Not allowed!
      a plauge on all their houses. people biat someone, get a reaction, reaction beyond the pale, enrages others, they react ott.
      Daily Mail readers are living in a perpetual hell, expecting their homes to be overrun at any minute by hoodie wearing, skunk smoking, muslim, transgender, asylum seekers.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      I actually met him at the Euros in Ukraine and fair play he was out exploring the city's, doing the tourist thing by himself and getting amongst it. We had a quick beer with him and he seemed nice chap to talk to.

But on Twitter he is an absolute tit, I was blocked years ago when I questioned his 'theory' that Man Utd deliberately put that fake bomb in Old Trafford against Bournemouth to disrupt Man City. Wasn't offensive just said it was a nuts conspiracy theory, then blocked. Based on his other reactions to stuff, some of the shit he spouts he clearly has mental issues sadly.
      900k people in Bromley & Croydon, almost double pop of Manchester. Bigger than Norwich & Ipswich. Fickle fans in terms of attendance, cup games increased attendance do not help.
      Steve Parish - CPFC2010
      Members

6 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Tarpon View Post
      Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	2274 
Size:	61.9 KB 
ID:	80981
      A good lawyer would suggest he closes his Twitter account.
      Too many Florence Nightingales. Not enough Robin Hoods.

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BadFish View Post
      A good lawyer would suggest he closes his Twitter account.
      True, but that would lose them business and 99% of lawyers don't care, they just want the money.

That may be an exaggeration.