Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jordan Davies Signs

Keith Patel

**** off Lino.
Apr 4, 2009
Brighton
Brighton & Hove Albion have completed the signing of left-back Jordan Davies from Wrexham on undisclosed terms.

The 18-year-old joins the club after spending the past nine years with the National League side, and will join Simon Rusk’s under-23 squad.

Davies also had a spell on loan at Welsh Premier League Bangor City at the tail end of 2016, and is a Wales under-19 international.

http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/arti...ove-albion-jordan-davies-wrexham-3510216.aspx

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He's a Wales under-19 international!

Could this be the end of Bong?

Not a stand out measure of his ability to play for them Bong has played for Cameroon 1st XI which is probably a higher standard and I would think it is more of a case of Bong being 10 years older so the playing time left is shorter.

Not a stand out measure of his ability to play for them Bong has played for Cameroon 1st XI which is probably a higher standard and I would think it is more of a case of Bong being 10 years older so the playing time left is shorter.

Bong is reprieved

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Impressed that the scouting system has picked him up.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Was speaking to a Wrexham fan the other day. Seems to think this guy was a good prospect, went out on loan and has done so well that he's basically leapfrogging Wrexham straight to us. Sounds like a good signing on paper.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I seem to recall another LB/RB signing for the dev squad. Not Sam, from the US of A, but some dude from Aldeshot (I think?!?.) what has happened to him?

This guy sounds like a decent prospect. We all know Bong will be torn asunder if we go up...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here