Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Singing Section

RedRob

come the revolution......
Mar 2, 2013
Pyongyang
Anyone remember the 'singing section' @ Withdean? - I realise this has just gone miles over the heads of our 'new middle class' fanbase....but for those who do remember, I propose the following.

Now we've dispatched the idea of 'safe standing'(?) can we have a 'Working Class' section at the Amex...where we can enjoy the football without having to be irritated by the antics of the 'middle class'?....just like the old days.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Trolling a football message board isn't like shooting fish in a barrel. It is like using a bazooka on fish in a barrel. And yet still people persist in doing it with 'comedy' accounts. Very strange.

RedRob

come the revolution......
Mar 2, 2013
Pyongyang
Trolling a football message board isn't like shooting fish in a barrel. It is like using a bazooka on fish in a barrel. And yet still people persist in doing it with 'comedy' accounts. Very strange.
Having a different opinion to someone else isn't #trolling - it's 'having a different opinion'. Comedy account?....moi?....how very dare you!

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Anyone remember the 'singing section' @ Withdean? - I realise this has just gone miles over the heads of our 'new middle class' fanbase....but for those who do remember, I propose the following.

Now we've dispatched the idea of 'safe standing'(?) can we have a 'Working Class' section at the Amex...where we can enjoy the football without having to be irritated by the antics of the 'middle class'?....just like the old days.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

:fishing:

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011

are we allowed to sing if we are upper class? i shop at Harrods for my groceries, have numerous platinum credit cards and many of my finest chums are real ruffians

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
Just take out the seats and have a terrace then you'll see the singers congregate behind the goal anyway.

Maybe put a health warning on the turnstile entrance similar to that on a cigarette box about the dangers of terracing. I'd be happy to sign a disclaimer.

Let's face it crossing a road on the way to the match is much more dangerous anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
We're middle class,
We're middle class
You worthless b@stard,
We're all middle class

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
Perhaps we should have a Middle Class Madrigal singing section.

And a group of folk musicians to sing of how good the old days were at the Withdean and Gillingham?

Or perhaps this:

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
GIVE US A

Q (q)
U (u)
I (I)
N (n)
O (o)
A (a)

WHAT HAVE YOU GOT?

QUINOA - Clap, Clap, Clap,
QUINOA - Clap, Clap, Clap

(pronounced kee-NO-ah naturally)

el punal

Please give your definition of working class and middle class with regard to supporting the Albion? For me, anyone that follows and supports Brighton and Hove Albion is a fan and is an equal whether they sing, shout, stay silent or politely applaud.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Please give your definition of working class and middle class with regard to supporting the Albion? For me, anyone that follows and supports Brighton and Hove Albion is a fan and is an equal whether they sing, shout, stay silent or politely applaud.

Our Korean friend would prefer perfectly choreographed flag waving display. You have missed that out. I wouldn't want to be in your shoes.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here