Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Very O/T Reusable nappies - charity donation help

wardy wonder land

Dec 10, 2007
we have a massive bag of reusable / washable nappies which i would like to donate somewhere in sussex

but i am struggling in finding the right place to donate - google & BH Council sites seem to send me around in circles

they are 4 years old but still useful

Just would like a contact or address to get them to somebody that can make use of them

any helpful suggestions ?

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patron
Jan 19, 2010
How about the Brighton Freecycle group?

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
I think you may struggle to donate them to somewhere due to the catch all of "Health and Safety." I tried to give away some bits and pieces like a potty etc that was gathering dust, and was told "thanks but no thanks". Best bet would be freecycle as someone has suggested or gumtree.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
we have a massive bag of reusable / washable nappies which i would like to donate somewhere in sussex

but i am struggling in finding the right place to donate - google & BH Council sites seem to send me around in circles

they are 4 years old but still useful

Just would like a contact or address to get them to somebody that can make use of them

any helpful suggestions ?

Royal Sussex County Hospital maternity department?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
An email to Rocking Horse Foundation or the Trevor Mann unit they may be able to advise best place to donate to?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here