Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

ISIS was created by the CIA and Mossad?

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arundel_Seagull View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    At least he go sucked off by Yoko till the end!
    And @Megazone got w@nked off by Rosa which was a name he gave his own right hand for a while

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Brighton But Only At Home

It's a blog. About home games. And some other stuff.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Guinness Boy View Post
      And @Megazone got w@nked off by Rosa which was a name he gave his own right hand for a while

Actually, I gave my right hand the name Edward. My left hand goes by the name of Andy. Rosa is a muy sexy Spanish lady who you have not stopped mentioning since 2011. If you want, I can give you her webcam address and I'll lend you Edward and Andy for good measure?

PS she's usually undressing at about 7pm. Do you want me to bring some beers and lubricant?
      Last edited by Megazone; 08-01-2017 at 17:35.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The red pepper kid View Post
      utter nonsense spread by americans who find ghosts everywhere, Elvis is alive, they never got to the moon and of course the US gov demolished the twin towers on purpose-----yawn
      Thank God for free speech !?
      Damn right he is ! we saw him in the Assembly Hall Worthing last night and he was awesome ! cracking version of The Wonder of You.
      I had run 17 miles from Grayshades before the school leopard caught me.....

" Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom "
      Terry Pratchett 1948 – 2015

0 Not allowed!
      Russia now has nuke capable missiles in NW Syria, I cant see any Mossad/CIA plot coming to fruition.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-se...tary-drawdown/

ISIS was created by the CIA and Mossad?

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Megazone View Post
      Actually, I gave my right hand the name Edward. My left hand goes by the name of Andy. Rosa is a muy sexy Spanish lady who you have not stopped mentioning since 2011. If you want, I can give you her webcam address and I'll lend you Edward and Andy for good measure?

PS she's usually undressing at about 7pm
      No, Rosa is the sock puppet you used to justify your ridiculous conspiracy theories about the moon landings when you were called Falmer. You got caught because you were too stupid to mask the IP addresses. In fact you just had two logins on the same pc. You tried the same thing when you were called The Truth on a thread about vaccinations. Don't make me bounce them.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Arundel_Seagull View Post
      It's well documented the U.S trained Al Qaeda... Why do you have such a hard time believing they formed/funded ISIS?
      Now your clutching at straws, they were trained and equipped to fight the Russians in Afganistan - surely your extensive research dug that up ?
      ANYTHINGS POSSIBLE - JUST KEEP TAKING THE MEDICINE:

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by GingerBeerMan View Post
      I think you missed the point a little as to why I related the two things. Communism was a tool for Western governments (mostly America) to drive patriotism and fear and allow them to indoctrinate the general population, making them easier to influence and justify things like huge military budgets and wars around the world. The wars and funding of foreign regime's against left wing opposition enabled America to have a say in the politics of many overseas nations for their own benefits and also prop up the military and arms manufacturing industry which is one of the corner stones of a prosperous America.

America were never really scared of communism spreading to America after the first Red Scare, they just saw it as a fantastic way to push their own agenda.

Now communism has mostly disappeared and people don't fear it, the Western governments needed another idea to 'unite against', and so the WMDs in Iraq were invented and we initiated a war which we knew would de-stabilise a region and could be used for many decades to come to continue the justification of the things mentioned above.
      Ref, Putin, V.
      I had run 17 miles from Grayshades before the school leopard caught me.....

" Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom "
      Terry Pratchett 1948 – 2015

0 Not allowed!
      No, Rosa is the sock puppet you used to justify your ridiculous conspiracy theories about the moon landings when you were called Falmer. You got caught because you were too stupid to mask the IP addresses. In fact you just had two logins on the same pc. You tried the same thing when you were called The Truth on a thread about vaccinations. Don't make me bounce them.

What hand would you prefer, Andy or Edward? Also, the lub I've got is a bit sticky, would you mind if I used cooking oil as a substitute as I don't get paid until tomorrow?

PM your address so Andy and Edward know where to roll. We're in for a night!

PS we can bounce all night baby x

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Megazone View Post
      What hand would you prefer, Andy or Edward? Also, the lub I've got is a bit sticky, would you mind if I used cooking oil as a substitute as I don't get paid until tomorrow?

PM your address so Andy and Edward know where to roll. We're in for a night!

PS we can bounce all night baby x
      It's a novel defence tactic I'll grant you. "I can't defend that so I'm just going to be a bit creepy".

0 Not allowed!
      It's a novel defence tactic I'll grant you. "I can't defend that so I'm just going to be a bit creepy".

You can be creepy all night long baby. I like it when you talk dirty. That first post about me masturbating wasn't just hint, it was call.
      I know your game cheeky. Anyways, I'll be over soon. I just need to get the cooking oil.
      Last edited by Megazone; 08-01-2017 at 17:59.