Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hunemeier or Goldson vs Preston?

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Have to say from my point of you Hunemeier looked sharper that CG yesterday and made some key interventions. Goldson did ok but almost got caught in possession once or twice and given the slow pace of the game that's a bit of a worry. Thoughts?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
As WA said on the witless, we shouldn't move Duffy to LCB to accommodate Goldson because that is two changes. BFG is just one change as Duffy would stay RCB. Go with Uwe I say.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
As WA said on the witless, we shouldn't move Duffy to LCB to accommodate Goldson because that is two changes. BFG is just one change as Duffy would stay RCB. Go with Uwe I say.

^^^ This

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

I agree with this (and he looked the better player yesterday) but think it will be Goldson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
My concern with BFG is his size, he LOOKS very small for a CB at this level, I would go with Goldson

Edit just checked and apparently Goldson is only an inch taller so what do I know :shrug:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Who is BFG? When did we sign him?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Shows how opinions differ as I thought the exact opposite other than possibly mobility plus Uwe normally plays in the Dunk position so I would go with him. I dont think either will let us down.

Very true BG...BFG looked more assured...but then it was MK Dons.

Hoping Duffy gets to attend to Hugill...he caused a few problems down here and not always legally

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Either way. What a marvellous position to be in. Having BFG back is like a new signing and just makes that squad stronger. I think Goldson will start and he more than capable of delivering.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Based on yesterday's game - Hunemeier to start against Preston.
Goldson looked very rusty. I have a feeling Hughton will play Goldson based on his performances of last season.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I've got real worries over Uwe in the air. When he's played teams have pumped in high balls that have not been dealt with and Preston have a couple of huge forwards. For that reason I'd personally play Goldson. However, the correct choice is the one CH makes and, agreed, it's a nice problem to have.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Who is BFG? When did we sign him?

Big ****ing German :D

Uwe for me on yesterday's performance, looked like he'd never been away - but happy with either. Our second choice CB pairing (ie current 3rd and 4th choice) would be a match for most in the division.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here