Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nice touch

phazza

Aug 17, 2012
I turned up really early today with my wife, 2 six year old grandkids and their parents. We wanted to get i seven stars bar to get good seats to watch the early cup game. It said on the Bha website that the game will be shown in there. Anyway, after 1.5 mile walk, we find out the seven stars is shut. What do we do wity2 youngsters for 3 hours. After talking to the manager of dicks bar (who was very helpful) a member of staff turned up to see me. He gave the two kids a bag of goodies each (worth over £25 each). And he took us pitchside for photos, at which point Bruno turned up to join in the photos! After being initially gutted we were all left by the clubs lovely gesture. Well done Brighton

phazza

Aug 17, 2012
Should have said we all really delighted and grateful for clubs gesture

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Doesn't surprise me at all. Great stuff. Thanks for sharing. Glad you had a good day. :)

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I turned up really early today with my wife, 2 six year old grandkids and their parents. We wanted to get i seven stars bar to get good seats to watch the early cup game. It said on the Bha website that the game will be shown in there. Anyway, after 1.5 mile walk, we find out the seven stars is shut. What do we do wity2 youngsters for 3 hours. After talking to the manager of dicks bar (who was very helpful) a member of staff turned up to see me. He gave the two kids a bag of goodies each (worth over £25 each). And he took us pitchside for photos, at which point Bruno turned up to join in the photos! After being initially gutted we were all left by the clubs lovely gesture. Well done Brighton

Agreed. Great gesture by the club, going 'above and beyond' to put things right when things don't go as planned - but it is brought to their attention at the time, giving them a chance to make amends.

...Meanwhile, another poster didn't get a complimentary 1901 match programme - and his first reaction is to start a thread about it on NSC.

Hard to help some people when they don't know how to help themselves.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here