Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OT - are all pregnant women a$$holes?

Adders1

Jan 14, 2013
Maybe it's just the hormones, but third trimester imminent and she is acting like a cross between Jeremy Kyle and a Palace yoof firm member whom has just been told his Le Coq Sportif tracksuit is moody

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Maybe it's just the hormones, but third trimester imminent and she is acting like a cross between Jeremy Kyle and a Palace yoof firm member whom has just been told his Le Coq Sportif tracksuit is moody

Suck it up, it only lasts until the kids go to Uni [emoji23][emoji23]

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I assume you had some input into your wife/partner's condition so maybe you had better just keep a low profile and live with it. :lolol: Women can become even more angry during labour.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Not even sure being pregnant is relevant. Most women are mental end of.

Excuse me, I think that is stereotyping and maybe you should bear in mind that in Reigate you don't live that far away from me. :rant::lolol:

Adders1

Jan 14, 2013
I assume you had some input into your wife/partner's condition so maybe you had better just keep a low profile and live with it. [emoji38]ol: Women can become even more angry during labour.
Even keeping a low profile causes anger!

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
Should have used the a$$hole...

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I gather "it smarts a bit" when you're pregnant and that can contribute to distracted and somewhat irrational behaviour (in the eyes of the opposite number).

Hang in there, we're rooting for you.

Can't hurt that much as most of 'em do it at least once more.......:whistle:

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Makes you laugh this childbirth stuff, they say it's so painful but a year or so down the line they go all broody and want to do it again. Being kicked in the nuts is pain and believe me, you don't decide you want to do that again:down:

emphyrian

May 25, 2004
Woodingdean
Makes you laugh this childbirth stuff, they say it's so painful but a year or so down the line they go all broody and want to do it again. Being kicked in the nuts is pain and believe me, you don't decide you want to do that again:down:

Haha i said the exact same thing in an exact same conversation just last week. She had no comeback and I'm still sleeping on the sofa.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I am 43 and have just had my 2nd daughter,well not me the missus,point is baba is healthy and very happy and is now 6 months old nearly,this i put down to me doing my up most to keep mum happy and calm during pregnancy..

Mum btw is 41,we had all the checks and she was calm throughout,much to my surprise she says nothing wrong with her eggs and wants to do it again........byee!!!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here