Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dab

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
See Usman Kawatcha has got himself in seriously hot water for his 'Dan' celebration for his 50 against Pakistan. Seriously disrespectful to the opposition, when are we going to get this insulting behaviour out of cricket?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Khawaja even.

No idea what a DAB is, thought it was going to be a thread about Digital Audio Radio,

What's wrong with lifting the bat, and shaking hands with your batting partner.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I can see that it's not the norm, or the expected behaviour...but can someone explain why it would be disrecpectful? Does it offend the other team or their beliefs?

JackB247

Sep 25, 2013
Burgess Hill
Got to be a bit of a misery to find that disrespectful, not exactly running up to the bowler and screaming and waving your bat in his face. Besides maybe Test Cricket could do with a bit of an injection of popular culture so it appeals to the next generation of Cricket fans.
As for Khawaja and Australia I preferred them earlier in the Australian summer when they were getting rolled over for 85 rather than the thrashing they are currently giving Pakistan

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Having seen it, unless someone pointed this new phenomenon out to me I would barely have noticed. What has he done wrong ? I fail to see anything here.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Disrespectful behaviour is the nearest Australians get to culture. Well worth tolerating the b*****ds.

My son did it the other day when he scored his first goal for AFC Vardeanians U10s. I don't think the Patcham lads felt disrespected

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here