Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham v Man City on bbc..............

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I see Calleri is on the bench.

having seen him play at at the London stadium, I'm pretty sure the Hammers fans will be delighted if he doesn't get brought on at any stage.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I loves 3rd round weekend, all the minnows getting a shot at glory.

Apparently t'other Manchester have been live on TV for 58 consecutive FA cup matches.

West Ham v City - brings a tear to the eye.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Listening to a Man City fan on TalkSport earlier in the evening, mentioned that if Andy Carroll was playing, the City defence would need to be wearing bin bags.
Confidence or what :D

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Got it on in the background as I couldn't find anything else on of any interest.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
And the BBC shows two PL teams because they do not have live PL games so this is their only shot at it otherwise this would be a minnow or banana skin match,after all it's the BBC that forever croak on about the magic of the cup.This game has naff all to do with the FA cup just a bit of BBC smugness.

Suomi Hypoxia

Registered Lurker
I'm watching Hibs v. Dundee Utd. on BBC Alba. Can't understand a word they're saying but there's been two goals, and the teams look like they give a toss.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Stones smashes it into row C. In any other ground that's row Z.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
And the BBC shows two PL teams because they do not have live PL games so this is their only shot at it otherwise this would be a minnow or banana skin match,after all it's the BBC that forever croak on about the magic of the cup.This game has naff all to do with the FA cup just a bit of BBC smugness.

It's a shit draw to be fair - can't see an upset anywhere

Watch Spurs lose Sunday now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here