Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Shooting at Fort Lauderdale airport

Joshski

Mar 18, 2008
Terrible news.

When are they ever going to ban guns in America (or it least make it harder to purchase them illegally if you are unstable)? These types of Shooting sprees probably kill more people in America than Terrorists do. Unfortunately I can't see Trump making any changes anytime soon :(

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
CaN we GeT a thIrd tHreaD on This shOOting At thE fT. laUdeRdalE AIRPORT?

three-threads-white-background-colourful-32596658.jpg

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
5 dead thus far.

CBS News reporting FL Sen Bill Nelson ID's Ft Lauderdale shooter as 26 yr old Esteban Santiago. Also reports he has military ID.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Terrible news.

When are they ever going to ban guns in America (or it least make it harder to purchase them illegally if you are unstable)? These types of Shooting sprees probably kill more people in America than Terrorists do. Unfortunately I can't see Trump making any changes anytime soon :(

Don't worry. Trump will soon be tweeting about what he will do. It won't make any sense but he will be tweeting about it.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Don't worry. Trump will soon be tweeting about what he will do. It won't make any sense but he will be tweeting about it.
More guns is the answer. That's what Trump would say....

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
More guns is the answer. That's what Trump would say....

That's a ridiculous thing to say.

"More beautiful guns. Guns are beautiful." That's what he would say.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The fact that this thread has virtually no replies shows just how accepting we have become of terror acts in the last few years :down:

10 years ago this thread would be pages long by now with outraged posts...

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
The fact that this thread has virtually no replies shows just how accepting we have become of terror acts in the last few years :down:

To be fair mass shootings in America is hardly a new thing unfortunately.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008

Unfortunately the average American doesn’t bat an eyelid – they just seem to accept it as the price that is paid as part of their precious right to bear arms. If things didn’t change as a result of 20 young children being shot at Sandy Hook in 2012 then they never will.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
That's a ridiculous thing to say.

"More beautiful guns. Guns are beautiful." That's what he would say.

Ok, it was crass and incorrect , yes you are probably right with your quote. I'm just sad the Americans have this whole safety first approach to security by having LOADS of guns and over here we sort of muddle along and are incredibly lucky despite not arming everyone.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here