Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets Remaining for Sheffield Wednesday 20/1/17

Seemed a good time to start this thread, what with the topical debate on the other thread regarding our opposition in two weeks time.

Recent factors will come into play. Evening game, less kids, but not too many less as it's not a school night. On TV, trains - will they, won't they.

What we can be sure of is another 30k gate or darn close and a decent away following. At this time Wednesday have been allocated 1773 with the option to increase this to 2300.

At this time we are selling to home fans as far as the western half of S1F and the northern half of E1H.

Assuming 'massive' take the full 2300 then all we can expect in terms of further availability will be the other halves of S1F and E1H minus the 5 columns of segregation. If they stick with the 1773 then there is the potnetial of another block for us, either side of their current allocation.

Disclaimer: My above writing is speciualtion regarding the location of Wednesday fans. The allocation figures are believed to be correct as this was quoted on their own website.

Currently available:-

North = 26
WSL = 504
WSU = 140
South = 245
ESL = 165
ESU = 165

So, under 1250 to go at this time with the possibility (going on form from previous home games)

About 500 more near to the away fans.
70 odd in the ESL 1901 area
100 odd disabled seats at the front of various stand
Various small batches of other seats, mainly in the WSL but potnetinally anywhere
Some on the shelf?
Plus another 500 odd is massive don't want them

Will we sell out and if so when?
Will the ticket exchange come into being again for this fixture?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I never really see the point of these threads when the club never releases all the seats in one go

I never really see the point of these threads when the club never releases all the seats in one go

Well I'm definately guilty of starting them or commenting on those already started.

But recently, it's not just about a simple count down of seats remaining, it's also about availability in different blocks and when new blocks or areas are released.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
It's a shame there is even talk of Wednesday being allocated more than the intial 1773 tickets. It would be great if match-by-match Brighton fans were so enthusiastic and up for these games that demand from home fans meant the away lot get the minimum.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Are we all getting our phones out like at Hillsborough?

73266533.jpg

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It's a shame there is even talk of Wednesday being allocated more than the intial 1773 tickets. It would be great if match-by-match Brighton fans were so enthusiastic and up for these games that demand from home fans meant the away lot get the minimum.
I think Wednesday are entitled to 2,000 sale or return. I might be wrong but isn't it the lesser of 2,000 or 10%?

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
I've got my ticket, should be a good game, a chance for us to maintain our lead and to hold off a promotion rival COME ON ALBION :albion2:

An update.

No word yet if Wednesday have taken the increased allocation. The game has been on sale for 5 days now, so not sure if they are selling from their original 1774 or an increased 2300.

North = 6
WSL = 510
WSU = 95
South = 267
ESL = 107
ESU = 137

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
An update.

No word yet if Wednesday have taken the increased allocation. The game has been on sale for 5 days now, so not sure if they are selling from their original 1774 or an increased 2300.

North = 6
WSL = 510
WSU = 95
South = 267
ESL = 107
ESU = 137

Surely if we can sell all out tickets for the away game at Huddersfield, there must be an appetite for Yorkshire football at the Amex too. Should be a sell out.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm really looking forward to the Massive match. Not only will it be a 30K crowd up for a bit of revenge but there's a possibility of our 1st Choice XI starting a match all together for the first time this season:

Stockdale - Bruno - Bong - Duffy - Dunk - Kayal - Stephens - Knockaert - March - Baldock - Murray.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here