Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Really looking forward to FA Cup game

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
This game is a distraction we could do without. Really hope we get knocked out. Will not be good if we end up with a glamour tie next round.

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Sat by the dug outs, not feeling any pressure to win and players returning/getting a run out. One thing though, would sooner lose than draw.

Should be fun.

Looks like bus though, no feckin' trains.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Yes. The same.

Saturday football. FA Cup. Can't wait.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
This game is a distraction we could do without. Really hope we get knocked out. Will not be good if we end up with a glamour tie next round.

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

This attitude is everything that is wrong with modern football.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
I quite enjoy these cup games, nice and relaxed, no real worries if we were to lose. The only thing that slightly disappointing will be the atmosphere. I feel that as the club haven't opened the north for understandable reasons, they should have allocated a block or two for those that like to be a bit more vocal. Maybe something they could consider in the future?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Feels a bit strange that we're playing a pre-season friendly at the start of January...

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
I've had problems with health the last four years and despite having tickets to games I've never been well enough to actually go to a home game yet, so all though it's MK Dons it's going to be an amazing feeling to finally see us, I never expected it to take me so long to actually see our new stadium and I'm like a kid really excited about it just going take it all in I can't wait.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I'm quite excited about it.

Have lots of FA Cup memories from over 40 years watching the Abion, both good and bad.

I've never gone into a match wanting the club to lose, it does not make sense to me. If we win there's extra competitive time on the pitch for the fringe players and extra cash to mitigate against the losses likely to be made this season.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I've had problems with health the last four years and despite having tickets to games I've never been well enough to actually go to a home game yet, so all though it's MK Dons it's going to be an amazing feeling to finally see us, I never expected it to take me so long to actually see our new stadium and I'm like a kid really excited about it just going take it all in I can't wait.

I hope you have a great day.

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea

Hope you enjoy yourself - we really are extremely lucky to have what we have... All thanks to an awesome chairman!

Hope he finally gets a reward this season.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I want a cup run too, hardly a distraction, we are practically changing all 11 players, its a good rest as far as I am concerned and looking forward to seeing the rest of the squad play.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here