nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Indeed did a fine job alongside JC on BBC Sussex

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Good to speak to on Radio Sussex. My favourite pundit, bar none.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I once walked past Johnny Byrne as he waited at a bus stop. I said "alright john'" , he winked and replied "alright mate". One of those inconsequential moments I'll never forget

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
One of my favourite Albion players and to be just behind the goal at Anfield when he scored......marvellous scenes!!!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Legend. Remember the season we all voted him player of the year as a protest, even though he'd left for Sunderland part way through?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
He did, I haven't listened since he left.

I don't know, but it’s been significantly poorer since.
I beleive He basically decided he didn’t like the media any more and didn’t want to be involved. Not sure if there was a specific instance or if it was over a period of time.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
My cousin worked for him for a while. Said what a decent and kindly chap he was.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I beleive He basically decided he didn’t like the media any more and didn’t want to be involved. Not sure if there was a specific instance or if it was over a period of time.
I can understand that, there are plenty of industries lots of us don't like. ;-)

He was a quality player, we gave him away, I remember going to see him silk his way round Middle road for Shoreham with George Parris later on . . .just enjoying his last few games!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here