Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Let It Shine

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Let It Shine is apparently a new singing competition show that will be on prime time Saturday night BBC. It is for the chance to win the pleasure of touring with a production about a band that becomes successful with music by Gary Barlow. The show will be presented by Gary Barlow and will go up against The Voice which will now be on ITV.

Who on EARTH commissioned this dross, it is like an unfunny version of one of those shows Alan Partridge would come up with. I'd rather watch arm wrestling with Chas and Dave.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I used to quite like The Voice when it was on the Beeb, but I just know, without a shadow of a doubt, ITV are going to **** it up completely.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I can't think of the voice without being bemused by the guy called William who thought it was hip & cool to break his name up into 3 syllables

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Let It Shine is apparently a new singing competition show that will be on prime time Saturday night BBC. It is for the chance to win the pleasure of touring with a production about a band that becomes successful with music by Gary Barlow. The show will be presented by Gary Barlow and will go up against The Voice which will now be on ITV.

Who on EARTH commissioned this dross, it is like an unfunny version of one of those shows Alan Partridge would come up with. I'd rather watch arm wrestling with Chas and Dave.

Have you seen it already?
If not how can you slate it until you have watched at least the first one.
Of course you may hate this sort of thing per se and decide to not watch it anyway.
As for The Voice I liked the bit when the chairs turn round, there has been some very good singers but after that it is boring either on BBC or ITV.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here