Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

19:30 BTSport 2-- 1984 Brighton v Liverpool classic match.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Just a little heads up for those with BTSport on 2 at 7.30pm

FA Cup classic Brighton v Liverpool

Revel in the joy of Terry Connor being sent clean through toooooo go two nil up.

Great game.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
It's weird to see back passes to the keeper again, and the state of that pitch....

Let's hope Chris sticks a rocket up their arses and they come out rabid.

I'm going 2-0 to the good guys

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Haha ...Ron Atkinson...'I thought he was offside there Brian'

Paskman

Not a user
May 9, 2008
Chiddingly, United Kingdom
Very good Brighton side that. Should have bounced straight back to the old 1st Division. I was just to the south side of the tunnel, didn't often stand in the West Stand. When we scored our second someones arm knocked my glasses flying - God knows how I found them undamaged. What a Liverpool team that was.

veuve

Jun 27, 2015
Eclipse hove 12.00 start,great lunchtime beer up followed by beating a great team.Young foolish casual ended up celebrating on top of there dugout.Happy days

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
One of my Top 5 Albion matches of all-time.

Beating Liverpool in the cup in two successive seasons at a time when they won three Division 1 Championships in a row was, for me, our greatest ever footballing feat. Less than 4 months later 9 of that Liverpool starting side lifted the European Cup, they were a truly great side.

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patreon
Jan 30, 2008
Bit tastie afterwards to. Had to show them northeners whose boss. Could have turned nasty but my mum wouldnt let me go as i had a chesty cough that day, and was full of Vicks vaporub.

Regards

DR

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
One of my Top 5 Albion matches of all-time.

Beating Liverpool in the cup in two successive seasons at a time when they won three Division 1 Championships in a row was, for me, our greatest ever footballing feat. Less than 4 months later 9 of that Liverpool starting side lifted the European Cup, they were a truly great side.

I remember the chant from the East terrace

And Rush will Rush
And Lee will flee
Brighton are going to Wem-ber-lee

19k there that day was a big crowd, shows how far we've come

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here