Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frank lampard

dylan_bha

Sep 21, 2004
LA
Its because Johnston Press have just run the story in all their local papers - Eastbourne, Horsham, Worthing, Littlehampton etc. Nothing has changed

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I see it as we have a whole squad of mates working very hard for each other to reach the ultimate goal, I don't want a big bollo**s coming in followed by a media circus. No no no. I would rather have players desperate to achieve something rather than players coming here for an easy pay day. Saying that, it is a totally ridiculous rumour.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Lampard said just the other day that if he were to continue playing it would have to be perfect for him and his family. I would think a short term deal with a London club or one that is commutable would be the most likely box ticker. It's probably not quite as unlikely as some think, should CH feel he could still perform. Obviously he may instead just opt to begin his coaching career.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
article-1023318-017076B500000578-578_468x286.jpg

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
I see it as we have a whole squad of mates working very hard for each other to reach the ultimate goal, I don't want a big bollo**s coming in followed by a media circus. No no no. I would rather have players desperate to achieve something rather than players coming here for an easy pay day. Saying that, it is a totally ridiculous rumour.

Absolutely this!

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

Like Wayne Bridge or Vicente?

D

Deleted member 2719

I liked Lampard as a footballer, but when you link pit shaving and a uncle Harry to him he can F&&K right off.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here