Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

cardiff replay

bonniville

Jan 29, 2012
hi does anyone know what's happening about the cardiff game that was postponed, are they allowing us to use the same parking ticket .thank you

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
cardiff replay??

It was very foggy....I thought it was postponed...Was it played in the fog and no one knew the result ?

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Maybe we are just waiting to see if we are playing Newcastle 4 days later or not before confirming this date.

I think that might well be the case. If we get through in the cup (or we go out and Newcastle go through) it is the perfect time to play it. If we have to play Newcastle at the weekend, it is probably the worst time to play it so we won't want to commit to the timing this week.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I'm sure Sky would be absolutely delighted in we were both knocked out of the FAC.

I don't think they can have a fixture that weekend due to FA cup matches, sky would prefer the match to be postponed so they can steal it for a midweek in March

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
If both Cardiff and Albion get knocked out of Cup and Newcastle don't (big if) could be a Saturday fixture?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Maybe we are just waiting to see if we are playing Newcastle 4 days later or not before confirming this date.

I think that might well be the case. If we get through in the cup (or we go out and Newcastle go through) it is the perfect time to play it. If we have to play Newcastle at the weekend, it is probably the worst time to play it so we won't want to commit to the timing this week.

Not sure it's that simple - ie not just our decision. Cardiff & FA would have to agree to proposed date I'd guess..

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Half term in February has a free date for both clubs. Could Sky pick this up if there aren't other games planned on the rearranged date?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here