Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Kayal play a starring role in the rest of our season?

What role will Kayal play?

• He will be a HUGE player for us-back in ASAP and will play whenever fit.

Votes: 61 40.9%
  • He'll be a help, but subject to rotation. Stephens, Sidwell and Norwood will be just as important

Votes: 84 56.4%
  • Injury could bring him back below his best-Not sure he will have as great an impact as the rest will

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
With Beram soon to return from injury, it has to be said we have coped fantastically well without last year's POTS. Is he such quality that he will walk back into the team, or do you think with the form of others he may struggle to make an impact? Our squad is bloody brilliant this year.

Poll to follow.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
There's no poll. Barber out!

The answer is yes, he will play a staring roll, alongside a couple of dozen other stars.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He is a valuable member of our squad who according to experts was wrongly voted POTS by suppotters. The same supporters will continue to support him and vote for him as MOM and in so doing he will contribute to our promotion.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
It's impossible to know how well he'll come back from injury but I am sure he'll have a big part to play in the run in. He was deservedly player of the year last season and was vital. This season we've managed much better without him than I think anyone imagined but it will be good to have him as another option and we can afford not to rush him back.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
It will be like signing a new first team player. This will be important for the games against the better teams if he can keep fit. Not a renowned goalscorer. If he scored more he would be 100% first choice, instead of 90%.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Yes. Drives us forward a bit more than the other 2 - who've also done a fine job. Think he might just tip the balance from grinding out wins to grinding opponents to dust.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
He is one of our best. It will be like having a new signing when he returns. Also Liam. What depth we have. It's scary.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Most football pundits and also some of his teammates but then you are such a pedantic p..t that nothing would be true in your eyes even if you saw it yourself. Many said it should have been Stephens for the work he did but Kayal took the limelight.

Care to name them? I can't recall one, and only remember unanimous praise for Kayla.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Have to say that pre-injury, Kayal along with Stephens would be my first two names on every team sheet.

Since we have been without him though, both Sidwell and latterly Norwood, have proved more than able deputies, and although I'm sure he will play games, he may not be the regular starter that he once was, for the remainder of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here