Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rocking.. literally

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
That stand at Fulham was moving :)

Quite disconcerting, never felt movement like that since that temporary thing at Gillingham.

Turned my foot over a few months ago and still affecting my balance.

Brighton fans were jumping around so much after second goal I had to move down to the front :)

I hate those stands where you can see day light through the holes in the floor. Was that thing built as a cheap upgrade under Fayed ?

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011

Quite disconcerting, never felt movement like that since that temporary thing at Gillingham.

Brighton fans were jumping around so much after second goal I had to move down to the front :)

There was definitely some Spring underfoot when we were all jumping around after the 2nd.......just got back, great day out as usual.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
You must be getting old to move down to the front. FFS it's a massive win on New Years Day you pansy

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Spring ?

Ha ha...

I was trying to work out what was moving. Is that just a wooden floor between you and the hot dog stand ?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
You must be getting old to move down to the front. FFS it's a massive win on New Years Day you pansy

Nice.

Nah just ****ed my foot a few months ago. Just surprised how much the floor was bouncing.

Usually wouldn't bother me.

You get that in temporary structures, but that isn't temporary.

Mental atmosphere in there today, last experienced by me at QPR away last Christmas. Brilliant.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Nice.

Nah just ****ed my foot a few months ago. Just surprised how much the floor was bouncing.

Usually wouldn't bother me.

You get that in temporary structures, but that isn't temporary.

I have twisted my ankle a couple of times on the old north stand terrace due to surges. I know how you feel.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
At the game 2 seasons ago it was even worse - there is a clip on youtube of the roof shuddering as we jumped up and down. Marvellous stuff

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath

I hate those stands where you can see day light through the holes in the floor. Was that thing built as a cheap upgrade under Fayed ?
Nothing to do with the beer in The Spotted Horse pub Putney High street.:facepalm:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here