Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Benitez

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I'm somewhat surprised that Rafael Benitez hasn't yet repeated his suggestion that all the pressure is now on us because we're top. Perhaps he's waiting until after the FA Cup third round, although I expected him not to miss the trick of pointing out that we will have fully 12 days for that pressure to build up before we play another league game.

Also I think I must have missed him saying that all the pressure was back on Newcastle when they briefly went above us again.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Anyone remember the Spanish style of play all lovely to watch until you go a goal down then err your ****ed. This is Newcastles problem at present and long may it continue.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'm somewhat surprised that Rafael Benitez hasn't yet repeated his suggestion that all the pressure is now on us because we're top. Perhaps he's waiting until after the FA Cup third round, although I expected him not to miss the trick of pointing out that we will have fully 12 days for that pressure to build up before we play another league game.

Also I think I must have missed him saying that all the pressure was back on Newcastle when they briefly went above us again.

Probably because he's shitting himself about being caught for 2nd by Reading. With 2 going up there's much more pressure on the the team in 2nd.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here