Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Poor match management

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Disappointed about how we managed the match today.

If you are going to come back, score in the 94th and 95th. Scoring in the 74th and 75th gives the opposition a decent shot at getting something out of the game.

Hughton out.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010

If you are going to come back, score in the 94th and 95th. Scoring in the 74th and 75th gives the opposition a decent shot at getting something out of the game.

Hughton out.

I blame Bong, everything is his fault these days, isn't it?

el punal

Hughton out.

Come on, that was to allow the people who leave in the 80th minute to celebrate something! :wink:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Wonder if any poor *******s went to the toilet in the 74th...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Chris insisted on leaving 20 minutes on the clock, to see out for the win.
Thereby allowing plenty of time for his touchline high jinx to get him maximum publicity.

You know what he's like.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
It would have been better wouldn't it. Because then I wouldn't have had to bite my fingernails for the last 20 minutes.

I'll send over an email to Paul in the morning.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I blame Bong, everything is his fault these days, isn't it?

According to the boo boys it is. He played a blinder against QPR, including a vital inch-perfect slide tackle when the game was still in the balance - people still got on his back.

Amazing we can have the best team possibly ever, be top of the league, scoring for fun and not conceding and yet we STILL have to single out someone for criticism. Tragic.

Edit: not sure where that rant came from, #Bongout!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I thought it was well planned to coincide with Blackburns 74th minute winner tbf!:rolleyes:

SHOCK HORROR - that's almost positive & PRO ALBION Rev - be careful now, you'll get a reputation :moo:

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset

Hughton out.

Wrong. It was all part of the plan so Dunk had time to get booked.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here