Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How do you REVEL in victories ONLINE?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Personally I do the following..

- Read through the official match thread to RELIVE the key moments of the match
- Search twitter for #bhafc (And occasionally find gems like this)
- Check YouTube for videos uploaded within the last hour
- Have a look through the various fan pages on Facebook/Twitter to see if they've got any decent photos
- Check Seagulls Player for post-match interviews
- Read any match report I can
- Have a little spy on the opposition's forums and how JAMMY we always seem to be
- Refresh NSC
- Repeat

Basically, I want to find all of the photos/videos/opinions/reaction I can. I want to BASK in the glory for as long as I can before it's time to go to bed.

So, when you can't be there, how do you celebrate online?

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
Basically the same but the only difference is in between 'Check Seagulls Player for post-match interviews' and 'Read any match report I can' I w**k furiously onto my Bruno screensaver.

Last edited:

Basically the same but the only difference is in between 'Check Seagulls Player for post-match interviews' and 'Read any match report I can' I w**k furiously onto my Bruno screensaver.

Too much information.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

- Have a look through the various fan pages on Facebook/Twitter to see if they've got any decent photos
- Have a little spy on the opposition's forums and how JAMMY we always seem to be
- Refresh NSC
- Repeat

Basically, I want to find all of the photos/videos/opinions/reaction I can. I want to BASK in the glory for as long as I can before it's time to go to bed.

I do all that when I get home from actually being there, especially if we win.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

- Refresh NSC
- Repeat

Much of the same.
If not being able to get to a game, I'll listen on SP, which is fun in itself listening to Wozza get creative in renaming the Albion players during commentary, also waiting for our goals to be scored, 30 seconds after the SSN app notifying me we have just scored.
It's just all part of the fun :albion2:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Much of the same.
If not being able to get to a game, I'll listen on SP, which is fun in itself listening to Wozza get creative in renaming the Albion players during commentary, also waiting for our goals to be scored, 30 seconds after the SSN app notifying me we have just scored.
It's just all part of the fun :albion2:

I was listening via Seagulls Player on my telly today and i knew that the commentary was getting a little behind during the 1st half (bbc sport had it as HT a while before it arrived on player) so i refreshed and started anew.

However 2nd half there must have been a lag as the score on the right hand side of the screen was showing 1-1 before we took the penalty and showed 1-2 a good couple of minutes before Dunk scored.

Also friends we're messaging me that we'd won whilst I'd only just entered stoppage time!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yep, I do exactly the same, but with one final addition:

I like to peruse the other results, looking for clubs in our division who have lost amusingly - ideally a club with fans who have delusions of grandeur and a sense of entitlement - and chuckle at their forum.

I often find myself on Owlstalk. [emoji106]

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

I like to peruse the other results, looking for clubs in our division who have lost amusingly - ideally a club with fans who have delusions of grandeur and a sense of entitlement - and chuckle at their forum.

Or even...?...............

The focus for now has to be on new recruits and getting a grip back on second place. Brighton look streets ahead of us.”

The unstoppable form of Brighton makes things look worse and worse but the late Reading turnaround is, for me, far more worrying as they close the gap yet again.
ç

http://www.themag.co.uk/2017/01/bla...r-reaction-newcastle-united-blackburn-rovers/

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate

- Refresh NSC
- Repeat

I do some of those, plus I stare at the league table for ages and then check out upcoming fixtures for us and our nearest rivals.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

All of the above, plus the absolutely delicious BBS after a palace loss. They have been so crap, for so long it's absolutely toxic over there. ooohhhhh yeah!

:lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Constantly looking at the table and fixture list.

It's beginning to look likely that all of the Albion's 7 (seven) league fixtures, in April, will be against teams in the bottom half of the table.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
All of the above, plus the absolutely delicious BBS after a palace loss. They have been so crap, for so long it's absolutely toxic over there. ooohhhhh yeah!

[emoji38]ol:
I hate that place but maybe I'll just go back to perusing their main forum for the lolz.

That reminds me, I also love that "singing the blues" thread. I haven't checked but I presume it's been bounced since Fulham away?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here