Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

An apology to Fulham

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
We absolutely mugged you... again.

That is two games this season where you played really well and arguably should have won both games.

That is the least likely double over a team that I have ever witnessed.

So sorry.

I would also like to say thank you. The 6 points may come in very handy later this year.

I wish you well for the rest of the season, particularly against all of the other teams in the top 6 places (which amusingly still does not include Derby; you might appreciate that much at least).

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
I felt a bit awkward but we may have mugged Forest even more obviously a couple of seasons ago. That said, we were unstoppable during our purple patch this afternoon. I'd love Fulham to take the third promotion place behind us.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Wasn't there today but really liked their positive expansive play at the Amex. Sounds today like they were tiring when we started going through the gears and nicked the goals.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Yup. Thanks Fulham. We do **** all over two games and we get 6 points. We won't be playing you next season. Thanks again.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I was sitting with the home supporters away to the far left of the BHA. They seemed surprisingly unsurprised that we mugged them. We did look very impressive when we turned on the heat after the 70th minute, though . . . .

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I really do believe that we are currently in our bad patch but are getting results. We still have a few gears to find to match last season

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Heard a Fulham say "they did nothing again, except score two goals". Yep, that's right. One more than you

have to say that i thought the general,idea was to score more goals than your opponents even if they are playing better than, or deserve more than you ?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
No way do we have to apologise for winning! We scored more goals than they did - that's football.

Anyway, it appears that we were the team who could notch up another gear when we needed to.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

That is two games this season where you played really well and arguably should have won both games.

So sorry.

I would also like to say thank you. The 6 points may come in very handy later this year.

I wish you well for the rest of the season, particularly against all of the other teams in the top 6 places (which amusingly still does not include Derby; you might appreciate that much at least).

Absolute nonsense - We only stepped up our game for about 10 or 15 mins in both games and each time we turned it around fro a losing to a winning position. Just imagine what we would have done to them if we had decided to turn up for 90 minutes in both matches.

Fulham are definitely a decent side in this league but when we are at ourselves they are no match for us. Not at this point in time anyhow

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I used to love it when I played and we mugged a team, drew more satisfaction from that than a 6-0 win.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Heard a Fulham say "they did nothing again, except score two goals". Yep, that's right. One more than you
They missed their pen, we scored ours.

One hero in this that we've probably overlooked, is that useless ****ing **** Schteve. Thank you Schteve, you ****ing ****.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Great day, great atmosphere and a brilliant albeit probably undeserved result but who cares? About time we had some luck after last season. The championship title is ours for the taking.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
They play probably the best football in the league in terms of fluid one-touch pass and move, but clearly have a soft underbelly which we've exposed in our two meetings. Lack a finisher, too.

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London

So sorry.

I agree
They were much better both games...

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Heard a Fulham group saying that we'll come straight back down again. They have belief in our season. Thanks Fulham, hope our second X1 play you in the 4th round of the cup.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here