Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The clinging on to the Christmas Hols drinking thread

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Back to work for me tomorrow but after today's result, one last hurrah!

I'm on the Otter Bright, which was a Christmas gift from my sister in law. Don't usually do pale ales but this is very drinkable.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'm definitely having a celebratory tonight. Just finished a contract on NYE and am now free til I get a new one :smile:

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I've been on the verge of having a gout attack for the last three days. Ankle is feeling very sore and tight. Not good when the chemist has been shut for 3 days with my allopurinol and Colchicine prescription inside.

I've been bricking myself over it. Had today off the drink and back to work tomorrow.

Decided I'm only drinking on Friday afternoons after work and at a game on a Saturday from now on instead of nearly every night.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Today does have a very Sunday-back-to-work-tomorrow feel. :(

However, as a last festive hurrah and in honour of the mighty Seagulls being TOP AND TWO POINTS CLEAR WITH A GAME IN HAND (how good does that sound?!) I'll be plundering one or more of the lovely ales given to me for Christmas.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
A few glasses into a Saint Joseph, Cave Saint Desirat from the Rhone Valley to stop the trembling fingers. Then continuing Runuary with a late starting dry January tomorrow. Thanks for 6 points Fulham and allowing the drinking to continue a day later.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Definitely, going to WFH tomorrow now

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
A few glasses into a Saint Joseph, Cave Saint Desirat from the Rhone Valley to stop the trembling fingers. Then continuing Runuary with a late starting dry January tomorrow. Thanks for 6 points Fulham and allowing the drinking to continue a day later.

A Saint Joseph? Lucky you.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
No.more.alcohol.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
No drinking today as I need to get back to work with a clear head.

Haven't been to an away game in ages without having at least a pint. On the plus side I didn't manage to get lost or fall over and I have had a brilliant day.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
No drinking today as I need to get back to work with a clear head.

Haven't been to an away game in ages without having at least a pint. On the plus side I didn't manage to get lost or fall over and I have had a brilliant day.
Drink is the only thing that dragged me through today! I can't wait to get back to work, my body and mind is slowly giving up on me

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Drink is the only thing that dragged me through today! I can't wait to get back to work, my body and mind is slowly giving up on me

I've been drinking everyday since the day before Christmas Eve, I hate working with a hangover. I got hammered last season at Fulham and but today was just as enjoyable with that comeback.
Drunk or sober I still had a good swear in the first half. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here