Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Toon

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
Schadenfreude is, of course, a totally despicable emotion. But it was hard to ignore this abject cri de coeur on the NUFC forum:-

"so fuking angry this team will not get promoted bunch of f***ing pussies . look at brighton grinding out results game after game after game whilst we repeatedly fluff the opportunity to put daylight between us and third
fuc right off"

And this poster's chosen username? Whyaye man, it's, er, Optimistic Geordie!

Hate to think what Pessimistic Geordie's going to say...

Last edited:

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
Schadenfreude is, of course, a totally despicable emotion. But it was hard to ignore this abject cri de coeur on the NUFC forum:-

"so fuking angry this team will not get promoted bunch of f***ing pussies . look at brighton grinding out results game after game after game whilst we repeatedly fluff the opportunity to put daylight between us and third
fuc right off"

Priceless!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

fuc right off"

I can't feel any pleasure at his misery, it's the deluded ones I like to laugh at. The ones saying 'it's only because teams raise their games against Newcastle'.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Some wonderful comments on Facebook. Rafa and Colbeck seem to be taking the brunt of it. :lolol:

and also on the toon fans forum.
they are beginning the question if auto promotion may not be a nailed on certainty!
Welcome to the Championship, long may they stay there

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I imagine they had a similar laugh at this forum after the Brentford game... Swings and roundabouts and all that.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think they need to splash the cash, that should do it

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
They've already lost two more games than we lost in the whole of last season. Mediocre at best.

I can't feel any pleasure at his misery, it's the deluded ones I like to laugh at. The ones saying 'it's only because teams raise their games against Newcastle'.

The Albion, of course, are simply content not to bother when we play Newcastle (apart from in the Cup, obviously). The consequences are plain to see ... we get to be two points clear of them, with a game in hand.

If only we could be arsed to play better when we meet them in the League.

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
Hmmm maybe we should hold fire before we get too smug. Long way to go yet.
Frankie.... so bloody right. All's fine and dandy on the Albion front at the moment but just look at that long fixture list. Just be grateful we're sitting on top of the heap for the mo....

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Frankie.... so bloody right. All's fine and dandy on the Albion front at the moment but just look at that long fixture list. Just be grateful we're sitting on top of the heap for the mo....

the next four games are tough that's for sure .. glad when January's out the way if we get results out of those games. 8 points would be really set us up well, but think that may be easier said than done. Oh here I go again, those ruddy negative voices in my head, F off will you. Leave me alone ..

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here